Seeing Your Old Friends Again...

Sonic*

Its been 2 weeks since the rivals began. I started working out more but I stopped singing and playing my guitar. For some reason I feel alone. Empty. Like I can't feel my heart beat anymore. I started wearing dark clothes and stayed in the darkness. People are wondering where am I? I ask my question that myself. I was watching TV when my phone ranged. I looked at it and saw a text. Levi? I picked up my phone fast and open the message. He wants everyone to come back to camp... Are you kidding im like 19 years old. But I do miss the camp. I text him back saying that I would come and I got a smiley face back. Weird but whatever, I packed my things and called a cab to come to my place. I walked around my house turning off the lights. I reached my room and when I was about to turn the light off I saw a picture under my bed. I picked it up and it was a picture of me and Shadow. It was Valentine's Day and he bought me flowers. I smiled a little and put the picture in my pocket. I heard a horn and it was my cab, I turn off the light and ran outside my house and into the cab. Lets see how this goes.....It took like 2 hours to get to the camp site and it brought back memoires.

Tails: Sonic?

I turned about and a smiled appeared on my face

Sonic: Tails

He ran to me and hugged me

Sonic: whoa there Bud

Tails: I don't care if this breaks the bro code but how it been I haven't see you in like 3 years

Sonic: oh its been good I guess what about you?

Tails: good...

Someone punch my back and I turned around seeing Knuckles smirking

Knuckles: 3 years without a phone call

I rubbed my back chuckling. I heard screaming and looked behind Knuckles but the smile I had disappear. I saw Silver and Shadow..plus Rouge and Amy.

Amy: Sonic hey!

I waved but I didn't even blink. Shadow was wearing what he usually wear but in a more sexy way. huh maybe its true if you break up with someone you turn more badass. so why didn't that work on me?  Well I tried but.. why am I getting off topic here!

Rouge: oh look its Sonic..

She smirked and wrapped her arms around Shadow and he didn't do anything. I think I felt my fist tighten. Shadow was just staring into space.

Rouge: Im so happy were together!

Shadow: hmph

Tails: wait aren't you-

I elbow him in the arm hard which caught Shadow attention and I looked at him in the eyes. Craps! He started at me but then looked away. I looked away

Tails: ohh....

Silver: so should we go find Levi so we can know where were staying at?

Knuckles: ill go look for him you guys can look around

Knuckles left and I did what he said. I walked into a empty home. I looked around and realize this was the house that Tails Knuckles Silver....Shadow and I slept in. I walked up stairs and saw a blue door. My old room. I walked towards it. I was about to open it but I turned around and saw a grey door which had designs on it. Shadow room..

Flash Back*

Shadow: don't mess up tomorrow faker

And he went in his room hearing a lock.

End of Flash Back*

I looked back at my door and opened it and walked in

Silver*