chapter 11

Everyone got into the evacuation rocket accept for Ryan and Kira. Ryan threw a black box to mark and he screamed,"give that to for us!" He than used his powers and the rocket blasted off.

Ryan went straight to Kira and picked her up and that's when treager was a huge big monster.

He picked the robot up and he broke it into two halfs and he threw it in two different side of the land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Ryan
Kira lifted herself up to go to Ryan but every time she kept falling.

She finally got her grip and went straight to Ryan. She shook him until he got up. He looked at her and saw her crying.

"Please don't cry" Ryan said wiping the tears off her face.

"I'm Soo...sorry I didn't know he bugged me...I'm so sorry I didn't know how that even happened." She said crying

"Look don't cry I believe in you...I know that you didn't do it coz I can see it in your eyes." He said trying to reasure her.

"Please don't ever let me near you what if he did something else to me." She said wiping the tear away.

Ryan's eyes turned blue and he then looked through out her hole body and he then looked at her face and his eyes was normal again.

"There's nothing else onside of you." Ryan said to her

"Look if I knew that he bugged me I swear I would have signaled you or something." She said

Ryan smiled at her and just hugged her. They then got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Mark
Mark woke up first and looked at the thing Ryan gave him. It was a locket with his and Mark's picture in it.

He started sobbing when Spyder woke up." God I need a panado for this headache."

"When you find one give it to me." Valicity said getting up

They all got up and saw mark sitting there with a locket in his hand and crying.

"We don't need panados we need to find my brother." Mark said wiping the tears away and getting up.

"I can try to find him." Jake said

"How are you gonna do that." Valicity asked him.

"I have super speed." Jake said pulling the collar of his jacket when he heard her laugh.

"Dang...boy start running." Harris said

They all looked at him awkwardly. Jake  then looked away and he looked straight and ran until he reached water.

"Nothing."he said to him self

He then took a deep breathe and turned around.

"Please don't hurt me" Jake said hiding behind his hands.

"I won't hurt you...yet" Isabella said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Ryan
"Are you sure you okay." Ryan asked holding Kira's hand

''yeah I just need to cover my wond tight to make sure I don't loose to much blood." She replied

Ryan the let go of his hand and took a shirt out of his back pack and tied it around her waiste.

"There we go." Ryan said

Jake appeared in front of them. Kira looked at him at first and them hugged him.

"I need to get you guys back to the rest of the team." He said

He then grabbed Ryan and picked Kira up and he ran them back to the rest of the team.

They all looked releaved and they all hugged Ryan and Mark looked at Kira who was standing a few feet away from them. He saw her tightening the shirt around her wond.

"You are the reason we are in this position." He said pointing at Kira

Everyone stopped what they were doing and the smiles on their faces faded away and they all watched Mark.

"I didn't do anything." She said

"You are the reason why the plan didn't work." Mark said getting angrier

"Ohh and getting bugged is my fault." Kira said back

"No why the hell did you have to exist...you should go back to treager who you probably love." Mark said back at her

"Ohh I wanna rip his throat out and feed it to dogs...at least I didn't fall in love with a maniac." Kira said (by the way the real person isn't I can't come up with come backs without putting you down sorry.)

''ohh yeah you're probably using my brother." !ark said pointing to Ryan

Kira's eyes turned red and when Jake saw this he panicked.

"Kira he doesn't mean that!"Jake said hoping she would calm down.

"Ohh yeah than why can I see the hatred in his eyes."she said

"I have an idea use that anger as metal." Jake said

"For what'' Kira asked him

"The robots peices will come towards you and then we'll rebuild it." Jake said to her

"That won't work."she replied

"It was strong enough to pull 11 car last time just do it."he said

Her eyes became redder every minute and after five minutes both parts of the robot came straight to them.

"Dang son!'' Harris said getting his tool box from the broken up pieces.

That night
"The robot is put together but tomorrow it will be fixed and we'll need a power source to put it up." Harris explained to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note
Ending this chapter her ok so this is the last few chapters I have an idea for a sequel so if I do make it I have ideas already.

I will also be having a book where I put funny pics but that'll only be later in this month
XOXO
Imie