chapter 4

Final attack then...

Kira felt energy blast and she then touched Ryan and his eyes turned blue and he then cought the monsters fist and he through off of him.

Ryan let Jake out of the robot. Jake ran on the side of the monster and he activated the bounce belt and speed kicked the monster.

The monster looked down at him and roared.

"Catch me if you can." Jake's said

He ran in circles around the monster. They then saw the energy surrounding the monster.

The monster started getting confused when grey came back and was also a monster.

She then pushed treager away and he turned back into a human form and ran away.

Grey then followed his lead and ran away. Jake stopped running when Ryan tramped him into the robot again.

"Sorry that didn't do much."Jake said while trying to get his breathing back to normal.

"No it's ok coz now we know that this guy can get confused and he ran away which means he is scared of us." Ryan said looking at his team showing them there's hope.

They all looked at each other. "Let's do this." Harris said looking at every one else.

"Are you mocking me?" Ryan asked Harris

"Maybe a little bit" he Said sitting back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day at school
Ryan saw Kira trying to open her locker but the keypad didn't take her fingerprint.

He walked over to her."this thing broke again?" He said then he used his powers to open it again.

"Yeah...I kinda want another locker." She sad sighing

"Ask the principal for a transfer."Ryan suggested

"The principal doesn't like me because I'm from another school." She replied turning to Ryan

"It can't be that bad" Ryan said

At that they heard a voice from behind them.

"Take the jacket off you aren't varcity here." The guy Ryan helped with the bending machine screamed out. Everyone stopped to look at what was going on.

"Not yet." Dane said trying to defend his best friend.

"Look I can try out for the team" mark said looking at Dane.

"Take the jacket off...what's you're surname?" He asked

"Walker...now leave me alone" mark said taking his hands out of his pockets.

Ryan saw there was trouble coming so he ran towards them to stop them from fighting.

"Mark just take your jacket off." Ryan said trying to prevent them from fighting.

"You're taking their side." Mark said pointing towards them.

"No his preventing us from getting into trouble" Kira said trying to protect Ryan.

"I'm not going to end up fighting." Mark said turning around.

"FIGHT!!!!!!" Spyder screamed coming from behind one of the guys that were on the others guys left side.

The guy then tried to punch mark when Ryan cought his fist. Mark turned around and saw where the guys fist was and pushed ryan aside and he pushed the guy.

The guy tried to punch mark when mark punched his stomach.

Kira and Ryan tried to break off the fight when the principal came and they all stopped fighting.

"Detention all of you!" The principal screamed out.

"We can't go to detention we have practice" the huge guy said.

"Was I not clear...you guys don't get detention...they do." He said pointing to us.

"Like I said Ryan it's that bad." Kira said looking at Ryan.

" You were right" Ryan said looking at the bully's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school in the detention classroom.

Ok so this is how it was seated.

The first desk Ryan sat at then there was a gap desk then on the 3rd desk was mark then Spyder then Harris.

Dane didn't get detention because his mom bailed him out.

Then in the second row was a girl sitting there with a a Nike hoody on and skinny jeans and she had hair loose. She put cap on and you can clearly see she had earphones in her ears.

See had  ankle boots on. Her nails were ocean blue with a red thumb nail red.

They were all sitting there for ten minutes before Kira ran in.

"Where were you Smith?"the teacher asked taking her slip from her.

"You..see...I was on the lecross feild." Kira said trying to walk to her seat.

''girls don't play lecross" the teacher said facing her head down so she could finish marking her papers.

Kira sat down next to Ryan and then said"that's a mythe then."

The teacher looked at Kira and shook her head in disappointment and looked back down at her book.

"Hey does this make me a badboy" Harris asked Spyder

"Did you do your homework here?" Spyder asked

"Yeah and I did marks"Harris said with a smile on his face

"Then no" Spyder said

Kira looked at the girl sitting behind her.

"Who are you" she asked the girl

"Isabella...you have a problem...if you do go tell your boyfriend next to you." She said looking at her

Kira turned to Ryan and saw him doing his homework. "His not my boyfriend."

"Yet" Ryan said lifting up his head.

Kira's cheeks started to heat up and turn red.

They watched the time go by.

Ryan and Kira got sick of just waiting. That's when Ryan spiked out the teachers watch.

"You should go see a nurse." Ryan said smiling

"I've heard about this kind of stuff happening." Kira said agreeing with him.

She looked at us and just left the room.

"What are we waiting for let's go."Harris said while getting all his stuff.

"You are getting bad." Spyder said walking with them out of the class.

"Wait what about Isabella." Kira asked stopping them Ryan walked back to the classroom and saw she already left.

"She's not there" Ryan said then walked to Kira and they all left the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note

Isabella is dedicated to Cara_Frost
Thank you so much for supporting I consider u a great friend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~