chapter 5

They went straight to the junkyard. Harris went straight to Leo to help him with something.

Kira and Ryan were sitting alone in the control centre.

"Kira?" Ryan asked

"Yeah" Kira replied

"Do you like me...I mean more than just friends." He asked her hoping she would say yes.

" Is this your way of asking me out." Kira asked with a smile trying not to laugh.

"What would you say if I said yes" Ryan asked

She turned red and then said " yes I'll be your girlfriend."

Ryan then got up and was now sitting next to Kira. He then cupped her cheeks and he leaned in close and they started to heat up by their cheeks.

"DANG SON" Harris said walking in with a tablet in his hand.

"Dude" Ryan said while getting angry.

"I found Harper." Harris said ignoring his anger.

Kira got up and went to look at his computer. "I'll call Jake to meet us there." Kira said taking out her phone.

When they got to the location Kira and Jake got out of the robot.

They walked into the building. Kira looked at a girl who was standing next to Harper. "I've seen her before." Kira said to Jake softly so they don't attract attention.

"Where." Jake asked his best friend beside him.

"Ryan walker is going to die." Harper said to the girl. "Look that girl is a bit to girly for me I'm not going near her." The girl whined about.

"I'm paying you good money" Harper said now getting angry. They started arguing when Kira looked at the desk on the side of the wall.

Kira slowly walked over to the table. She put her hand on a sword when a blue frozen substance was on her hand. "Surprise!" The girl screamed out.

"This was dum...you froze my hand to the sword how the hell are you going to get it from me now." Kira said smirking.

Jake superspeed towards her and he generated all the speed to his hand so it could break the ice.

Kira took the swords and got on to Jake's back an they super speeded out of the building leaving the girl and Harper running after them.

"Wow that guys fast" Harper said trying to run after Jake.

Ryan saw them come out of the building and he then reconnected to the robot and tramped on them. They walked out of the elevator and went straight to Harris's desk an put the swords down.

"Why on my desk?" Harris asked Kira

"because for some reason spyders desk is always sticky" she said pointing to spyders desk.

"True dat" Harris said while nodding.

Kira's eyes then turned a redish orange colour when she took the swords handles apart.

Something only her and Jake could see popped up and Ryan looked at the two he then tried to connect to the swords. His eyes turned blue and he saw what they saw.

Now that he was connected it showed up on the robots screen:

This is what they all saw

There was a person running away from a huge monster.

They then saw the robot was ripped in pieces. They saw Ryan laying on the door and the rest of the team was gone. It showed the primorface gel or the ooz in a frozen room in a bucket.

There was a crystal on the top of the bucket hanging over it. There was energy being released into the ooz.

They saw treager step into the ooz and he became more stronger.

End of what they saw

"That looks scary" Spyder said.

"Ya think" Kira said while blinking hard so her eyes could go back to normal. Jake's eyes were normal again and Ryan diconnected.

"We have a huge problem on our hands" mark said climbing down the stairs to where everyone was.

They all started to get worried.

They all went home

Ryan was relaxing on his bed trying to get his head out of all of those things they saw. He then thought to himself I like Kira an if I end up dieing I want to know that I was with her.

He picked up his phone

Ryan: hey

Kira: hey wazzup

Ryan:do u still think I'm cute

Kira:umm...y?

Ryan:coz I think u r cute

Kira:really?

Ryan:yeah

Kira:then I think u r cute too

Ryan:with everything we saw I wanna a make things a bit                      more better before we are taken out.

Kira: how are u gonna do that

Ryan: be my girlfriend and I promise we can still make it through everything.

Kira:yeah sure

Kira turned red as she typed in her reply.

Ryan was then exited and he then changed his dp to her. When she saw this she turned redder and heated up.

Kira:where did you get that pic?

Ryan:from Jake

They then felt tired and decided to greet each other and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note
gonna end it here

I read the first chapter and saw that I didn't type out everything. He mainly help all those ppl with his powers sorry I didn't notice that

Isabella is dedicated toCara_Frost
Jake is dedicated to-Jace__Norman-

Thank u guys for letting me make these amazing characters using you.

This chapter is short I know but I'll be going more into the evil people's plan on the next chapter.

Ohh and Isabella isn't mentioned much in this chapter but she'll be a main

Thank u for voting if you did

XOXO
Imie