Page 2

I shake off the feeling, impossible. No one is here,get yourself together Y/n. I sigh, walking back to the tea. Brushing my fingers slightly to the side of the cup, i sigh. It's cold now.

Geez,that yellow badge, can't they at least be useful? Go help others. Mom give on them too much ,the soldier should've listen to dad instead. I think dad's opinion is much better, those yellow and red badges that cause problem should be kick out. But oh well, dad loves mom, he listen to her of course.

I don't get it, why there's still commotion. We, white badges even give oppurtunity to those yellow badges and red badges to become blue and green badges, a better one.

Well, not as good as white of course. White badge is on top. People who have the chance to work to white badge, can be both blue badge, or lower a little, the green badge. Under them, yellow badge, then red badge. Lastly, the one that deserve to be killed, the black badge, the opposite of white badge. The lowest in the rank.Worst in community.

They serve no good, harm people even. No wonder their badge colour is black. Everyone hates them. I shiver at the thought of meeting a black badge. Anyway, dad always make the best decision in dealing with black badge. I would never disagree to him.

❇❇❇

"I disagree dad!"

I heard him sigh, usually it's just a 'please listen to me kid' sigh, but today, it's like 'god damn, i'm talking please' kind of sigh. I eyed him before taking my glance to mom beside him.

"Y/n, please listen first"

"No, no and definietly a no. Dad, you can't have Jade Moon Party with other badges except white, blue and green!"

"Y/n dear" this time,my mom try to take over.

"Moooommmm! You can't invite those yellow and red badges to our party,it had been like a...tradition"

"It's everyone's party sweetie. You know that Jade Moon only happen for once in six years."

"Yes, and i'm not letting them destroy this one. I've  waited since the last party, i anticipated this so much!"

"For what? The Bliss Wish?" my mom raised her eyebrows.

That myth? The myth that said that once someone is on his or her fourth time encountering Jade Moon,the person will be granted one wish? Pssh, i'm not gonna be fooled by that one rubbish myth.

"That so talked myth? No! I wanna have the night for myself,i don't care about the myth!"

"Said the girl who dreamed to wish on her fourth Jade Moon encounter 18 years ago when she's on her first Jade Moon."
I saw mom said, follow by dad smirking.

I hate it when they teamed up to go against me.
"I was three at that time. I stop hoping it on my second Jade Moon encounter. I made myself clear here.
I.DO.NOT. Want the yellow and red badge, on my fourth Jade Moon encounter and that's finale!"