26

I came back from my usual walk to the park with mama kim.. I felt happy and young inhaling the fresh air and spending some nice time with my neighborhood dogs and my love, my angel Makki.. we have been friends since past 6 years when Kwon family moved here. Mama kim and Mrs. Kwon became friends and so did we..

Makki is sweet and smart, even tho she is younger than me, she always has all answers to my every stupid question that's why I love her and trust her so much.

I told her everything about Jin and that witch.. and about that night accident then meeting her in the flower shop and also about weird scent. But she just laughed, her laugh was cute but she called me dumbass.

Her answer confused me more.. but more than confused it made me worried about jin.. I don't want jin's heart to break again.. I don't want to see him depressed again.. I don't want him to feel alone again.. I don't want to him to feel rejected and let someone use him again..

But what if makki is right? What if jin is really falling her that witch's charm.

No.. no.. not again.. I got fooled once in the past.. I liked Bae Yuri.. I thought she was nice and kind cause she always treated me nicely. I thought she loved jin but no she just used him for his higher status and dumped him later even cheated behind his back.

I failed to sense her wrong intension. I fail in my duty once. I saw the pain Jin went through, his naïve and young heart shattered into pieces.

But I can't let this happen again. This witch has to fight me.. I will protect jin, at all cost.

B-But as mikka said I could be wrong this time.. I liked Bae Yuri but that evil woman used him, hurt him and left him. After that me and Jin both stopped trusting beautiful evil girls, avoiding to even walk on the same road. For last 4 years I did not let any girl to get close to jin and also even jin didn't seems interested in any girl, but this witch. Ughh her spell seems so strong.

I shrugged the debating thought off my tiny ears and ran to jin's room with my tiny paws.

I saw the handsome owner of this handsome dog, lying on the bed, staring at the window.

I whined a lightly, putting my two paws on the edge of bed, wiggling my cute tail.

"Ahh, Jjanggu ya, you have come to sleep with me, hmm...? Is eomma not giving you cookie today or did appa kicked you out from his bed huh.. come my partner.." Jin said laughing at me loudly, as he picked me up. I sat over his hard chest.. I looked more tiny on his wide and well build upper body.. Adjusting myself comfortable I lean my face and paws on the top of his heart. waah.. I can clearly listen to his young heart beating at full pace. I felt my heart swelling, thinking how lonely he will feel after I'll be gone. I know it will happen someday. I am not that dumb as makki thinks, I know what is life span means?.

" Jjanggu, isn't this flower's smell is very nice" I looked up at his face closely, his eyes staring at the flower pot placed near the window. The dark night sky with few shining stars, the perfect moderate air, not much cool not much warm, passing through the window, mixing with the pleasant smell of the hyacinth, making the whole room smelled so fresh, like it belong to some young girl.

I looked at the beautiful pink flowers then at him, he looked at little out space but still smiling. I licked his cheeks, snuggling with him more, as he giggled and cover both of us with a thin blanket.

"Just like her, she is cute too.. right?" That smell, again, that same scent again.. I glared at Jin, who was talking to me but looked dreamy, as he was thinking of her, of that pretty witch.