23

Witch.. Witch..that witch again.. someone call the police..call 911.. She wants to kill me.. I want police protection.. I want bodyguards..

I barked fiercely,trying to protect my tiny self, hiding behind Jin's tall frame..

We all got starlet, when I was enjoying the soft touch of the lovely lady, caressing my soft fur delightfully.

The loud thud of the flower pot dropping echoed, the dry soil making a cloud in the air, mixing with the fresh scent of flowers.

As the dirt cloud cleared off, my eyes met with dark evil one's. She was lying on the,now, dirty floor. Hands holding the broken pot, like doing the floor blow to me and Jin, for the last incident, apologizing.

"Eommaaaa... unnieee..." she whined. I laughed mentally  looking at her, she was looking funny.

Messy hair bun, with a vain of beautiful jackmanii decorating it. Her evil face with an extra layer of earthy dirt make up, Pink top with dust all over it. I scoffed, she, beautiful, My Paw.

But Jin was still in control of her evil magic spell, as he ran to help her, set up

But Jin was still in control of her evil magic spell, as he ran to help her, set up. I groaned, rolling my eyes. Witch.

After she got up, clearing the dust off showing her pretty evil face, I noticed Jin eyes were glued to her. I hate you SeokJin The betrayer.

But I smell something. A scent, a very different and weird one. It was sweet, not like bagel or chocolate chip cookie. It was sweet and smokey, not like beacon or stake. It was the same smell like how I smell when ever I see our neighbor's corgi Makki, awww my makkikikikiku.

But why Jin is smelling the same, she isn't makki.
So why?

😂🐕💕

Sorry for the short chapter.. I hope you liked it. 😊