what your family thinks of him

finally, an update!
Dally- your parents have never met dally, because you keep it a secret because you know they would never approve of someone who has been in jail...

Darry- Your family loves Darry, and they have a lot of respect for him because he is raising his two younger brothers on his own and didn't put them in a boys home. They think he's very responsible but also serious

Johnny- Your parents feel sorry for Johnny, because you told them about his situation at home. However, they think he's sweet and approve of you two together.

Ponyboy- Your family thinks pony is very smart and respectful. They like that he's gotten you into more books but they don't let you hang out by yourselves, because they think you are too young at 14.

Sodapop- Your parents were reluctant to accept Soda because he was a high school drop out , but once they met him and understood the family situation, he won them over with his charming personality.

Steve- Your parents didn't like Steve, they thought he was unfriendly and they thought he wasn't treating you good enough. They also believed he was a bad influence on you.

Two-Bit- your parents hated two-bit. He acted like a smart ass when he met your parents for the first time, and he left a bad impression. You didn't listen to your parents opinion's though.