ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Omniscient🖤

Ebony was getting ready for her interview with Polo. She was excited and nervous at the same time. She was excited because this is something she always wanted to do was be in front of a camera getting her pictures taken. She was nervous because she didn't know what a camera girl was and the way Jayceon was telling her. It could mean anything.

Ebony did not want to do any porn, so if that's what they was gone ask her to do, she was gone be outta there so fast. She didn't see none wrong with porn, hell she loved watching porn but that's just something she couldn't do or wanted to do.

She hasn't really heard from Jayceon after the whole kiss thing at her house. He told her he wasn't avoiding her, he just had a lot going on with work.

Gotti didn't even call her on her birthday but then he tried to shower her with gifts that she gladly accepted.

She didn't quite know where her and Gotti stood at the moment, because it's like she seen him and then she didn't. She wasn't gone sweat over no nigga though, cause if he was out doing him, Ebony was gone be out doing her.

Ebony never chased no nigga and she wasn't about to start. She loved Gotti but she wasn't a fool.

Ebony and Diamond was becoming good friends. To Ebony she was cool and spit real shit out her mouth, but Ebony guard was up. She seen what trusting females could do and she didn't want to go through the same thing.

After her interview her and Diamond was going to the mall. Ebony walked in the building bracing herself.

"Hello, I have an interview with Polo." Ebony smiled at the receptionist.

"Okay just have a sit and he'll be right with you." She stated smiling back.

Ebony had butterflies in her stomach or it could be that she was just hungry as fuck. She didn't eat breakfast this morning and it was the afternoon.

"Ma'am he would like to see you now." The receptionist spoke.

Ebony had got up and made her way into the office. Her nervousness had went down when she seen Polo's face. He gave her a warming smile.

"Hello Ebony, it's nice to see you again."

"Hey and you too."

"So let's get to business."

"Of course." I smiled.

"So like I said before, I want you to take pictures and maybe be in music videos, we have a lot of artists who come in looking for video girls and you darling have the face, the body and the demeanor to be a star. You will take pictures for clothing lines, ads and more. Do this job you will more than likely be a model, we have agents coming in every other week looking for fresh hot talent. You will be paid, so what do you say, do you want the job." He asked.

Ebony didn't even take long to think about it, she knew the day that Polo asked her she was going to take the job. She just wanted him to clarify a few things and he did that.

"Of course, I would love too, so when can I start." I asked eagerly.

"You will start fresh Monday."

"Okay that's good. I will see you then and thank you so much." She smiled and shook his hand, making her way out the office.

All Ebony wanted to do at the time was call her friends and tell them that she had just got a job as a model. But she quickly came back to her senses when she realized her friends wasn't her friends anymore.

She couldn't lie and say she didn't miss them but hell wasn't nobody hitting her phone to rekindle things. But she wasn't hitting nobody phone either.