"It's not even that she pregnant it's the fact that you really cheated on me after everything I told you, not only about my past but about how I feel about you, about us"

"It's not like I wanted this shit to happen I just slipped up out of anger and made a poor decision"

"That's what I don't understand you was that mad at me for not telling you that my dad was this bigtime kingpin that you went out and slept with another bitch? That doesn't make sense to me"

"I just wanted to forget about you, the liquor wasn't enough and when she offered me a dance I accepted cause I needed a bigger distraction. I didn't go in that room with intentions of smashing her, just one thing lead to another" I explain. She put her head in her hands sighing.

"I know my worth and, I-I just need to be alone right now, I need to think" I nod in understanding.

"Despite whatever you thinking or whatever you decide to do I just need you to know that I really do love the fuck outta you"

"I love you too" I hear her mumble as I walk out the livingroom.

Satan👹- Did they send you them child support papers 🤔

I was on my way home from zara's and here come this bitch making my fucked up day even more fucked up. Pulling over to the side of the road I park cause knowing her I might fuck around, crash and kill myself.

To: Satan👹- bitch put me on child support and see what happen fuck you and them papers

I know I shouldn't be talking to the mother of my jit like this but she knew how to get under my skin.

Satan👹- I'll see you in court😇

To: Satan👹- Why are you doing this? Don't you think you already fucked up enough shit for me

Satan👹- call it karma😉

To: Satan👹- I'm gone be in my kids life guaranteed shortys gone be taking care of so why even get the law involved

Satan👹- Like I said call it karma you wanted to deny him time after time now I'll make sure you see him when I want you too see him it's my way or no way now

To: Satan👹- suck my dick

Satan👹- We probably wouldn't be in this position if I did😉

I squeeze my phone tightly in my hand re-reading her messages.

To: Satan👹- Let's talk about this in person I don't feel like this is a appropriate conversation to have over the phone

Satan👹- I'm not home

To: Satan👹- Too bad get there I'm omw

Tossing my phone in the passenger seat I switch the car back to drive speeding down the street.

"So you deadass about this child support shit?" I question mia. When I arrived she was already here, like I told her to be.

"Yes cause your mad disrespectful, you disrespected me and my son by denying him"

"Issa one in a million chance that I can have kids and in all of my 24 years of living I've never even had an incident where a jawn told me that she might be pregnant, never. Then you come outta nowhere and say you know, I was supposed to believe right away that all of sudden one of these half dead ass sperms actually fertilized an egg? I still can't believe this shit"

"Okay I understand that but still why would I lie? Like you said at the doctors office keenans my nigga so why would I purposely want it to be your kid, that's fucking my shit up"

"Wassup with you and that nigga anyway?"

"Well I had told him the week before the baby shower and he just left didn't say nothing and I haven't seen or spoken to him since then so I don't even know" She sighs.

"This shit is fucked up but we only got 3 and a half months to go and I already missed everything so we gotta figure this shit out" I said running a hand down my face.

"I didn't really file for child support"

"I know, but you still pissed me off saying that you was" I chuckle.

"I thought about it but then I decided not to cause I was thinking out of anger"

"I'm sorry for calling you out ya name and denying him even when you told me he was my jit, I just wanna coparent with no problems yo"

"Agreed, I'll send you the dates to my doctors appointments and stuff so you can come"

"I'm definitely coming cause I literally missed everything but damn I couldn't get a invite to the baby shower though?" I chuckle shaking my head.

"Nope cause at the time that wasn't ya son remember?"

"Touché"

Walking through the courtyard I headed over to my car, walking over to the drivers side I grab the handle opening the door. Before I could step in somebody roughly grabs my shoulder trying to turn me around.

"Yo what the fuck!" I spat smacking the arm down before turning around being met with a masked face and a familiar pair of eyes.

"Wha--" A hard blow to the back of my head cut me off then another to my eye before I fell head first to the concrete. Two faint voices spoke but I couldn't make them out as I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness.

"What you think he gone do to her?"

"Make her suffer a slow painful death"

Did y'all go see black panther?

Thoughts?