Good night

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter has come out this late but hopefully I can get back to writing more often and get more chapters out.

Quickly , I took a tight hold on Lucas' icy hands and dashed upstairs.
"Slow down ... there's no rush!" Lucas cried as I ran up the stairs , pulling him behind me.Finally we reached the top of the stairs and I waited for Lucas to get his breath back .
"Stay here for a sec." I instructed as I excitedly ran into my room and approached my set of draws that were at the very back  and next to my desk (the one I hid the notebook in). I frantically started to rifle through the last of the three draws .

I did in fact have a maids dress . It was originally Paula's , that she had used for a costume party . Then she gave it to me , saying that I would get more use out of it . I don't know what she thinks I get up to but I kept it because I didn't know what else to do with it .

I dug to the bottom of the draw , hoping to find it .Unfortunately , I couldn't find it .
"No!"I cried out in disappointment.
"What happened?" Lucas asked , now standing in the doorway. His appearance startled me , causing me to slam the draw shut in panic .
"Ah! N-nothing ." I stuttered
"What are you looking for?"
"Let's just say we have to go to plan B ." I explained as I got up from the floor. "And I thought I told you to stay put."
"Oh sorry." Lucas giggled .

I walked over to the closet that was at the back corner of my room.
"This will have to do instead." I sighed as I opened the closet door, reveling a bunch of my classic blue and yellow striped shirts.
"Why do you have so many of the same shirt ?" Lucas asked as he quickly ran towards me .
"See, when you're a hero you have to be easy to recognize." I explained "And I'm not that much of a slob as everyone makes out ." I took a step forward and unhooked a shirt from it's hanger and retrieved a pair of shorts from the draw .

"Here."I said coldly as I shoved the clothes into Lucas' hands .
"Okay...I'll be right back ." He chimed happily before running to the bathroom to get changed.

As soon as he left I felt a little bit lonely . I don't know... It just seemed like without Lucas, I would just be alone. Paula doesn't hang around me anymore but she will do the odd favor.Jeff and Tony are like best friends now and have never talked to me since and Poo only hangs around when I'm with Ninten.I know Lucas would want to go home eventually but I didn't want him to leave . I know how selfish that sounds but ... I can't help it .

After a couple of minutes , Lucas was standing  in the doorway to my room . With his spare hand , Lucas was gently pulling at the bottom of the shirt as if he were nervous. Everything seemed to fit him perfectly. As soon as I saw Lucas I didn't feel upset anymore ... it made me feel happy seeing Lucas look so cute .
"Somethings missing ."I pondered
"W-what is it ?" Lucas stuttered . I slowly approached Lucas , talking my iconic, red hat of off my head and placing it on Lucas' .
"There! Now you look just like me ." I giggled. Lucas was so flustered that he dropped the neatly folded pile of his clothes on the floor and started to blush violently.

All of a sudden, I heard a knock at the front door.
"One sec."I excused as I swiftly ran out of my room and down the stairs. Sparky was stood up , staring intensely like a guard dog . I slowly opened the door . Mom was standing in the doorway , rustling through her handbag as she started to walk in .
"Thank goodness the traffic was surprisingly calm." Mom explained as she walked over to the kitchen counter. "Where's your friend? Is he okay ?"
"Yeah , he's fine ." I answered.

"Ness!" I heard Lucas' voice call from upstairs as he quickly ran down . "Who's there."
"Oh ... hello there." Mom introduced as Lucas stood next to me .
"Um ... hi ."Lucas said quietly.
"Are you Okay ? Last time I saw you , you were unconscious." She asked concerned.
"U-uh fine ... thank you ."
"Ness told me all about how he found
you."
" I -I am truly thankful that he saved me ...if it wasn't for him , who knows where I could have ended up ."
"May I ask what happened?"
"I don't really know either." Lucas laughed awkwardly.
"But I really must say how cute you two look ... just like twins !" Mom complimented . As soon as Lucas heard this , he had tensed his shoulders up and was starting to look uncomfortable.