Humane (Superwholock x Reader)

Emotions are such a Humane thing

Superwholock x Reader

Emotionless. That's what he was. A machine that was voided of feeling emotions. He didn't love, nor did he care. He never smiled nor shed a tear. She tried to help him, to understand how to feel but it was all in vein. He didn't want help, he didn't want to feel emotions - emotions were for the weak, emotions were something average people felt, oh but not him, he was a genius, he was ahead of the curb, there was no way in hell he was going to express such humane things, because he wasn't human.

But she loved him, she loved him with every fibre in her being but she new the feeling will never be mutual, they were from different planets, different parts of the solar system. She was from Venus- the planet of love and nurturing, he was from Mars- the planet of war. They were two completely different people, she cared- he didn't, she loved - he hated. She tried to be everything for him.

The Man never felt nor showed any gratitude towards her, but it wans't until after she fell, had he started to feel something; a warm feeling in the pits of his stomach, and a fluttering sensation would errupt within his core whenever he thought of her, of her beauty, of her eyes, of her overall graceful and gentleness- but it was too late. He had taken the woman for granted, used her for his own personal gain, but only now had he realised how much he needed her. How much he cared about her, how much he truly loved her.

But she was gone, she was no longer that gentle, shy and loving woman that he had known, she had grown into something dangerous, into something far more lethal than he would ever be.

She was the queen of hell, a slave to the Master, she had peaked the interest of the consulting criminal.

She was dangerous, lethal and cunning. Nobody expected her to grow into a thorn instead of a rose. She had changed; changed into something far from human, far from where they all stood. Many hearts had been broken, but not as bad as hers. She had given up, she was done.

Tired of playing games she had ended her misery thus ending her life...

End