Chapter One

"Hey sis, I just got out of a fan sign. I met fans that gave me all kinds of gifts, just like this crown. The fan told me that it looked good on me. Well, anything looks good on me, I'm worldwide handsome. Anyways, eomma told me the news that you graduated. I'm sorry I didn't go. I was extremely busy. I barely slept, but that's what happens when you become famous, right? Well, yeah, I did this video recording because I wanted you to come to tour with me and my friends. I can't wait to show you my great moves. My friends are a bit wild, but I still love them. I hope you can come. We've never had time to hang around much, so this may be an opportunity, being with your amazingly handsome brother.  I love you! Bye~"

The video ended. I closed my laptop and went downstairs. I found my mother in the kitchen and my father helping her out with the cooking. I walked towards them.

"Eomma, appa, Jin sent a video," I said intertwining my fingers and leaning back and forth on the heels of my shoes.

They turned around to face me, "What did he say?" eomma asked.

"He told me to ask you both if I could tour with him," I shyly smiled. I saw eomma look at appa, eyebrows raised and eyes widened.

"You have my permission. You can start your dream of being a photographer by taking pictures of Jin and his groupmates. Maybe if you have time you can take pictures of your surroundings," appa said as he looked at me, showing a satisfied grin. 

"He's right, hun. When do you have to be there?" eomma said.

Before I could answer my phone vibrated. I pulled it out seeing it was a message from Jin.

Worldwide Handsome ;): Hey I forgot to tell you. I'll be coming to Gwacheon in two days. What do you say about coming with me to tour?

Y/n: Eomma and appa are giving me permission to go :)

Worldwide Handsome ;): That's great. Get packing, already!

Y/n: Okay.

I looked at eomma and appa.

"He's coming in two days. He can pick me up."

"Alright, then you should get packing up. We'll finish dinner up," eomma said and I nodded. I went to my room. I sighed happily. Going to see Jin in person for the first time since 2013. I walked over to the closet seeing the millions of outfits that I had bought with my own money. I found one of my uniforms. I was a waiter at a Korean restaurant that was close by. I've been working for a few years now, ever since we owed money. I've helped my parents to pay the debt. I remember going to school, then after that I had to walk to work, but it wasn't too far from the school, about 10 minutes away. After work, it would be like 10 p.m., then go home and do homework. Packets of homework from most classes, a few projects from the other classes. But I've had this dream. I've wanted to be able to be bilingual, to be able to speak and understand English. After the homework, I would still learn English, and sleep for very few hours. But that didn't un-motivate me to continue this dream I wanted to achieve. Thanks to all the studying, I am now fluent in English and Spanish. That's right, I learned Spanish as well. 

I looked at all the outfits that I usually wear and put them in a suitcase. I got out two sets of clothing for tomorrow and the day after. Once I was finished, eomma called me down for dinner. 

I went downstairs and washed my hands. I saw that my parents were both sitting across from each other ready to eat. I sat next to both of them, across from an empty chair. That's were Jin would sit. We then began to eat.

- After Dinner -

Once dinner was finally over, I helped them wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. I then excused myself and went to my room. Wondering what I'll be doing tomorrow. Role playing the events that could happen when Jin comes to take me with him to tour. I laid in my bed, thinking about all the things that could happen. And I closed my eyes.

I could sense all my surroundings as if I wasn't sleeping, just resting my eyes. I felt my body feel lighter and lighter. I barely feeling the covers on top of me. Suddenly I felt as if I fell off a cliff. My body jumped and I opened my eyes. My breathing became heavy and quick. I sighed and turned around, facing the wall. 

___________________

I tossed and turned finding a cool place, it felt too hot in the room. I sat up and looked at my alarm clock that read '3:29 a.m.'  I sighed. Why so early? I asked myself as I got up. I decided to get a drink of cold water. Once I opened the door, I felt the cool air hit my face making goosebumps from on my arms. I walked downstairs, being greeted by darkness. There were crickets making the only noise in the house. It seemed a bit too quiet. I walked to the kitchen, turning the lights on and getting a drink of water. The coolness burned the heat of my throat and made it's way to my stomach, instantly made me feel a bit better. I then made my way back upstairs and into my room. 

'They don't love you...They want you for your body..."

'You'll regret it...'

'You should've never trusted fame...'

'Impostor...'

'Fake...'

'Unwanted...'