"It's no one just, a country girl I met on my way back to the castle." Master still didn't meet his gaze and looked anywhere but him.

"Is she a beautiful girl who may have somehow won your heart over?" Lumière asked him.

Master nodded at him as a response but, didn't say anything as he stood up and made his way over the windows. He placed his hand on the window sill and looked down at the servants working to tidy the castle up before the ball.

"Maybe you won her heart too?" Lumière tried to get more information about this said meet.

Master shrugged at him as he spoke, "Maybe." His eyes looked sad as she turned to look at Lumière, "But, it's no use. As she would run as fast as she can when she sees me in my true self. This outer appearance is just a façade for two days." He said in a low voice as he walked back to the table and poured another glass of wine.

Lumière's heart broke as he heard his Master's words but, he remembered the words he had heard his Master say just a minute ago, "But, what if she is not like that?"

Master's eyebrow scrunched up as he looked at Lumière and asked, "How do you know that?"

Lumière smiled at him as he spoke, "You just told me that, she wants everyone to be kind and courage, right?" His Master blushed at this and replied while scratching his neck nervously, "I never said that she said that."

Lumière gave him a look and said, "Really?" in all seriousness and his Master shrugged at him blushing, "Okay, she said that. Why does it even matter?"

"Because," Lumière started off as he paced the room, with his hands behind his back, "She seems like someone who would love regardless of how their appearance was and is very kind." Lumière explained this to his Master, who just nodded his head at him and muttered an occasional, "You are right."

"See, that is it. She is the one." Lumière exclaimed as he looked at his Master with grin. His Master was happy but, he still had doubts as he asked, "We are still not one hundred percent sure, Lumière."

Lumière thought over ways to find out but, couldn't find any. But, suddenly his Master exclaimed as he stood up, "I know a way!" Lumière looked confused as he saw his Master make his way inside his room and followed suit.

His master searched for something in the drawer and tossed one after another thing behind him as he looked. Finally, he exclaimed, "Found it!" He turned around with the magical mirror given to him by the Enchantress and all the clocks ticked perfectly in Lumière's mind.

Prince Adam smiled widely at him as he gripped the mirror in his left hand and looked into it as he spoke, "Show me the girl." The glass in the mirror twisted slightly for a second as it gave them a blurred image and Master's smile was swept off his face as he shook the mirror with his hand. It didn't change a thing and he had almost lost all the hopes when the blurred picture cleared to reveal a beautiful brown skinned brunette caressing a horse in a stable.

Prince Adam smiled at him delightfully as he confirmed that indeed she was the one who he had met in the woods. "She is beautiful." Lumière said as he looked at her through the mirror. His master nodded at him and continued looking at her image till the it disappeared.

"Well, now we know for sure that she is the one." Lumière said as he stood in front of his master and smiled at him.

His master seemed sad as the girl wasn't in front of him, so Lumière started making a plan for him, "What if we invite her to the ball?" Prince Adam's eyes widened as he thought the idea over but, he shook his head a moment later, "How can we find her? I don't even know her name." He shrugged at him.

"Hmm...." Lumière thought and spoke, "What if we invite everyone in the village to the ball? She might come to the ball? What do you say?" Lumière asked him with a knowing smile and his Master smiled right back at him, "I mean, we can try." He chuckled as Lumière smiled at him and fisted his palm excitedly.

"Invitation for all the villagers, it is then!" Lumière exclaimed as he left his Master in his bedroom and heard him chuckle at his retrieving self.

~~~

Lumière walked over to the ballroom where everyone was waiting for him and Madame Garderobe was still asleep as always. Mrs. Potts turned towards him on hearing his footsteps and as she saw his smile she asked him, "What is it, Lumière?"

Lumière shook his head as he walked and stood next to Plumette. He circled his arm over her waist and she squealed when he twirled her around and smiled widely as he kissed her.

"What is it, darling?" Plumette asked him as she laughed at his smile.

"We may be human forever!" Lumière exclaimed as he smiled at everyone. Everyone gasped out loud at this and started cheering but, Mrs. Potts was still sceptical as she asked Lumière, "How can you say that, Lumière?"

"Because Mrs. Potts," Lumière said as he pulled her cheeks and she swept his hands away from her face, "Master may have met the love of his life." Mrs. Potts gasped as she couldn't believe the news and hugged Chips tightly. Chip managed to slip out of her hold.

"Is it true?" Chip asked as he walked over to the door of the ballroom and spoke out loud.

"Who are you talking to, Chip?" Mrs. Potts asked as everyone looked towards the door but, couldn't see anyone from where they were standing.

A moment later Prince Adam walked inside the ballroom and everyone's eyes widened as they feared that their Master may have heard their conversation.

Prince Adam kept a serious face as he picked up Chip in his arms and walked towards the centre of the ballroom. No one uttered a word as their eyes followed Master's every movement. As he stopped below the chandelier, Prince Adam spoke, "Yes, it is true, dear Chip." He smiled at him and Chip hugged him tight.

The room was filled with endless laughter and smiles as Prince Adam threw Chip in the air and caught him and looked around the room. His servants were happy after a long time and even though the castle was alive due to the magic all these years but, it never seemed happy.

He placed Chip back on the ground and looked at the decorations around the ballroom. He smiled contently at how beautiful it looked and he knew how happy the girl he had met would be after she saw this ballroom.

He looked around the room as he exclaimed, "Let's make this ball, one of the greatest to be held in a million years." Everyone erupted in cheers around him and the castle was filled with love and happiness.

~~~