Beast

"Come on, work faster." Lumière shouted as he stood with his arms folded over his chest. He looked mad as he knew it wasn't their fault, as they had just become human and it was hard for the servants to get their body to work faster but, he couldn't help but feel that his idea of the ball was going to work out. The worst part of their deal was that the Enchantress had taken their magic away from them and this didn't help their cause. The only bit of the magic was left with Master and he was missing, that's what Lumière thought as he had searched for him throughout the castle.

Mr. Cogsworth walked into the ballroom with Madame Garderobe following suit. Lumière glanced at them and looked back at the servants. "Where have you been? I'm going crazy with all the work around here and everyone is missing!" He exclaimed as he threw his arms in the air to express his frustration.

"We went searching for Master, Lumière." Mr. Cogsworth sighed as he yawned and looked tired. Madame Garderobe didn't say a word as she fell asleep on the spot and was snoring loudly in the broad daylight, she was getting old.

"Well, did you find him atleast?" Lumière asked and continued watching the servants.

Mr. Cogsworth yawned again as he said in a dull voice, "Yes, we did. He was in the woods. Hunting." Lumière smacked his head as he frowned, "Why was he in the woods?"

Mr. Cogsworth shrugged at him, "Hunting. You know how much he loves hunting." Lumière nodded at him as he thought of how all the times his Master went hunting he would get the head of the animal he had shot down and hung it up in his room. Lumière shook Mr. Cogsworth from his sleep, "Cogsworth observe them." He nodded at the servants, "And don't let them stop even for a minute. We have to tidy this place before tomorrow's ball." Mr. Cogsworth's eyes were half open half closed. "Do you understand what I'm saying?" Lumière asked him and he nodded at him as an answer. "Good. I'll be back in some time." Lumière said as he left the ballroom and started walking towards the east wing of the castle.

He ran as fast as he could and as he reached his Master's room he sighed out a huge breath of relief as he heard his Master in his room. He knocked on the door and got, "Come in." as a response.

"Master!" Lumière exclaimed as he entered the room and bowed to his Highness. Prince Adam nodded at him and asked, "What brings you here, Lumière? And why are you out of breath?" He sat on the chairs and swirled wine glass in his hand.

Lumière smiled at his Master as he spoke, "I rushed over here as soon as I heard that you returned from hunting. So, what is it that you caught this time?" He asked him looking over every wall in the room to find no changes. His face scrunched in confusion as all the heads had been taken down from the walls and now only the paintings were hung up.

"Where did all the heads go, Master?" Lumière asked him with curiosity.

He heard his Master sigh as he shook his head, "I took them all down. It's wrong of me to do the killing." He said as he looked out the window.

Lumière's interest perked up as he never heard his Master never spoke such language, "And why is it wrong, Master?" He tried his luck as he knew his Master was hung up in emotions and would mostly speak his heart.

"Because if it's done doesn't mean it's what should be done." His Master replied as he didn't meet Lumière's gaze and a little blush filled his cheeks.

"Oh, is it Master?" Lumière smirked as he spoke and this broke Master out from his mind and he looked at Lumière smiling slightly.

Lumière folded his arms over his chest as he smirked at his Master, "You seem quite happy today, Master? Is it a certain someone?" He asked and his Master shook his head.