Stressful Shopping

Hey ya! Before we start, I'm just gonna make a point. I've written another chapter on my account on Quotev for this story but I wrote that 5 years ago so I can't remember where I was going with it. I'm gonna keep writing this story, but do forgive me, I haven't written in this style in a while so it'll take a chapter or two to get into the swing of it again.

Enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konoha wasn't a horrible place to live, Sasuke decided. But for shopping? Going out into town? Doing anything outside of the Uchiha compound boarders? It was hell. The usually green collective mess that was the village in the leaves had been coated softly with hefty sprinkles of snow. The market places had close down all their stalls and the glass on shop windows were decorated with beautiful silver patterns and festive messages for people to admire.

The avenger, unlike all others, wasn't bothering with any of the holiday gifts that decorated the village wholly. He'd seen this every year since his birth. The lights, the couples, the colors and the decoration - He wasn't fazed with it anymore. Especially since he had no reason to celebrate and no one to celebrate with.

Pushing the thoughts aside, he walked back out of the last shop on his little trip around town. The Hyuga girl, if she was smart, should still be resting in the spare room he had set up for her with maximum security snakes and chakra traps securing the area. Sasuke trusted that she could handle herself if anything were to happen, he just didn't want to jinx it by not putting up security measurements around the precious princess. You might as well leave the door open with a sign saying 'She's upstairs'

With two bags full of foods and other living essentials, Sasuke headed back to the compound, thanking all the Kamis he could think of that none of the staring eyes from town had followed him home with chocolates and presents. You'd think that after destroying their town, killing their families, ruining their lives and rejecting their love that fan girls would finally leave him alone. But you'd be wrong.

To be honest, the number of them had probably risen in these years. 'Oh Kami,' He shuddered, 'They're breeding...' Speaking of which, he didn't have much of a chat with the girl over what had happened. The dreams they'd shared couldn't be a coincidence. A genjutsu was way too close to impossible to be plausible.

Hinata. A shy, calm, innocent creature who thought only of her village and protecting those she loved. The girl who, in her youth, didn't fight back for others sake even if it cost her dearly. The girl who was just too good for him... Having his child in her hands. Why was this still going through his mind!? She wasn't even remotely close to him in anyway! A fact that he resented very much.

Sasuke groaned lightly and rubbed his tired eyes in his palm. The whole dream had gotten to his head too much and it was boggling him beyond belief. He'd barely spoken to her, yet she was being voted up for a possible place as Mrs.Uchiha.

The boy thought to himself, opening the door to his home and placing down the bags. Even if this was a mistake - Even if it was just a weird coincidence - Would it be so bad? Ever since he came back, the blonde baka had been the only person who would talk to him which only complicated his life further. Hinata though, she didn't seem to have a single problem taking to him. Yes she stuttered and blushed, but, she did that around everyone.

Thinking of her was probably going to give him a headache as well as cure it. The Uchiha was no idiot, he knew that she was probably the only person in the village who was dumb enough to be around him. Well, her and Naruto. But he didn't count, the boy was impossible to understand yet the most simplistic mind Sasuke had ever met.

Having Hinata there was relaxing and something he didn't mind. And right now, no matter how childish he sounded, Sasuke had no problem admitting that he wanted her to stay here. To himself, of course. His pride would be shattered the second those words left his mouth.

"Oi! Teme!" A voice bellowed down the Uchiha compound, each word followed by a loud stomp closer to the kitchen. One large bang after, in came a raging blonde. Spiked hair, big blue eyes and cape covering his back. His whole body was wrapped around in what seemed to be an endless stream of snaked.

"W-We're sorry!" One of Sasuke's Snake summons whispered, "W-We tried to keep h-him out, but he kept fighting back!" Naruto laughed heartily at the snaked comments before quickly going back to shaking them off.

"Naruto. What are you doing here?"

"Well should I be asking you that!?" Sasuke knew he was right when he said that it was way too early in the morning for the Hokage's yelling. He felt a few nudges against his arm followed by two sly winks that gave him the creeps.

"Just what are you going on about?"

"Eh?! Teme! Don't act as if you don't know!!" A punch would be well earned right about now. Would punching the Hokage get him in that much trouble? Honestly, at this point it wouldn't make much more of a different.

"The whole village is going nuts over what happened his morning!" Naruto screamed,

"Argh, stop screaming! What the fuck are you on about dumbass!?" The avenger demanded, feeling a migraine pounding into his skull from shear annoyance.

"You and Hinata! Loads of people saw her walking home with an Uchiha shirt on! I mean seriously, bastard! You can get any girl in the village but ya go for the only one who isn't ment to be doing this shit and then send her home wearing just a shirt?!"

After the comment with the Uchiha shirt, Sasuke's Mind has gone into over drive, followed by melt down, followed by shut down. Sure, he had lent the girl a top, but that was for her to sleep in! To keep her warm! Something her clothes were failing at! He didn't intend for her to walk home in it! Let alone in public!

The Hyuga would have his head of a platter for this! Neji especially.

(Yes, this is after the war. Yes, Neji is alive. No, I'm not gonna change it)

He felt as if he had just slept with her and sent her home in no clothes at all - Well, that he wasn't sure about. One thing he did know? The whole village would blow this way out of the water.