I drew my lips into a thin line as I shrugged to myself, deciding that I should probably head home.

---

When I reached home, neither my mom nor Yoongi were there. Sighing, I threw my backpack onto the couch as I shuffled into the kitchen with my slippers, looking through the fridge to see what there is to eat. All I found were some scraps that would only turn into food if cooked.

As I was about to take out a pot from the cabinet, my phone vibrated in my pocket. Taking down the pot and setting it on the stove, I took out my phone and saw that I had a text.

Jungkook:

Hey jagi ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Jungkook:

The guys and I were going to go and hang out at a restaurant

Jungkook:

Want to come?

Me:

Of course! I'm bored at home

Jungkook:

Awww my little Yoonhee was all bored

Jungkook:

We're meeting at the new Thai restaurant next to the park in like an hour

Jungkook:

Should I pick you up?

Me:

No it's fine, I'll come

Jungkook:

You sure? I'd be happy to drive you

Me:

I'm fine Kookie

Jungkook:

She said Kookie v(^∀^*)

Me:

Hehe you're cute

Jungkook:

(*≧∀≦*)

Me:

Awwwweeee

Me:

Well, I'll see you in an hour then!

Jungkook:

KK

Jungkook:

Bye jagiya~

I couldn't help but smile to myself as I set down my phone on the counter.

Well, I guess I should change into something more proper for going out with your friends. 

But, today my mom comes home very late. Yoongi will probably come home later on...

He'll be hungry. I'll make him some food. 

I quickly washed a bunch of vegetables as I found a broth in the pantry. I threw them all in, along with some noodles and rice, and I made a very tasty soup in twenty minutes or so. I turned off the stove, and found a post-it from one of the drawers.