Erase him

''It is a big deal, for gods sake!''

Those sentences.

''(F/n)! It IS a big deal.'  

They just kept echoing in your head.

''It'll change our relationship a lot!'' 

Time was running out. 

''I don't want our relationship to end.'' 

You felt empty.

-----

New Year's Eve, 2 years ago

''Come on (F/n), It's not like this was your first time visiting a tower. You've seen Tokyo Skytree a lot of times,'' a male voice called you. You could see his reflection by the window; his eyes were smiling, his lips curled up to a grin by laughter. Offering his right hand, he added ''Come, let's go before the others decide feast without us.''

You turned around to take his hand happily. ''But this is my first time visiting it. I've only seen it from far before,'' you laughed, giving his hand a small squeeze. ''And this is our first time viewing the nightlife of Tokyo together. Let me enjoy this moment a little longer.''

Kuroo stopped and watched you for a while, unsure what else to do while waiting. 

''(F/n),'' Kuroo asked quietly, making you move your eyes back on him.

''Yes?''

''I promise to take you here again after we graduate from High School, but only if we get going now.''

''You mean if  we graduate, right?''

''Of course we're going to graduate, you idiot. Only a few months left and then we can go to college together. Don't mess our plans.''

''Hahaha, I was just teasing you. Come on, let's go befora Kenma and the others begin to worry.''

-----   

''The meal was amazing, thanks guys and happy new year!''

''Happy new year!'' ''Bye!''

Everyone was leaving home. Only you and Kuroo stood there in silence. Raising your head to take a better look from his face, you realized that he was also leaving.

''Wait, Kuroo. Before you you go,'' You took his hand before he could have disappeared inside the subway train. ''I need to tell you something.''

He stepped back to the outside, turning to you. ''I'm all ears.''

''T-today. It was fun'', you stuttered, not daring to look at him. ''I-I wouldn't mind spending more time together like this.''

He raised an eyebrown although he knew exactly what you were going to say.

''I mean! I mean, just the two of us. When we were visiting the Skytree-'' You took a breath.