Unanswered

The party your friends had held was actually very lame if you were honest. That's why you left earlier than everyone else. Their conversations were too much for you since they started to go trough everyone's relationships, including your and Kuroo's. They were very mean when they were drunk, but they didn't mean it - You knew it. But just listening them to complaining about how bad boyfriend Mr. Tetsurou was made you stressed. The only way to make all the harassing stop was to leave from there. 

It wasn't that dark out yet but you knew very well that the side streets of any bigger city were dangerous even on daylight and Tokyo was no better. You had ran to many weird people before but of course Kuroo had been with you every single time. They hadn't even bothered to say anything that would be assumed as harrassing since your protective boyfriend had scared them away just by looking at them. He was rather useful at times like these. Unfotunately, he wsn't here now - he was having his own night out with his friends.

The city was surprisingly silent, maybe it was late after all. You didn't want to end up standing there and decided to head to a small park which was on the way to your and Kuroo's house. You sat on an edge of fountain and pulled your phone from your pretty (f/c) purse.

''Already thirteen minutes past midnight.'' You said quietly to yourself. You were sure that Kuroo wouldn't be home yet and so wouldn't you. You didn't want to go home yet because being there alone would be pointless. And it was guaranteed that the sleep wouldn't come without him. You just had to wait for a while. You didn't mind though, the night air was refreshing.

I left home already. I hope you're having fun. 

See you later. :) ♥

It was a simple text you send to him. It didn't really reveal your emotions right now but you didn't want to say straight to him that you were missing him and couldn't wait for his return. He would probably think that you're controlling his life and it wouldn't do good for your relationship.

There were couples who walked past you, probably heading home as well. They seemed to have fun together which made you feel a little sad. You opened your phone again and read the tet you send to him over again. Was there even a chance that he would answer it since he was probably drunk with his friends and answering to text messages and phone calls was almost impossible.

As you raised your gaze from your phone to look at the sky, you spotted a familiar looking person walking pass you. He had hair with different shades of grey and it was sticking out by the both sides of his head. He was one of Kuroo's friends, wasn't it? You had seen him few times and on the other time he was visiting at your place. 

He looked rather tired. Could he possibly be coming from the party Kuroo's friends were helding. You wanted to know and hesitantly stood up. ''Hey, you, Koutarou-san?'' You said nervously, not sure if you remembered his name right and waved your hand in the air to make him notice you better. He looked surprised and confused - he didn't recognize you and it was expected. Kuroo probably hadn't even told him about you. You were kind of surprised  when he approached you even though you were strangers to each other.

''Hey... Can I help you?'' He simply said and raised his bagpack to his shoulder, holding it there while yawning. ''Are you Bokuto-san, Tetsurou Kuroo's friend?'' You asked, wanting to make sure that he was the right person. Looking at him more specifically, you could very well remember his grey hair and brownish yellow eyes.

''Uhh, yeah, that's me.'' He answered and gave you a tiny smile. He didn't say enything, waiting you to introduce yourself next but it took you some time to realize what he meant. ''How do you know me?'' He opened his mouth again before you. You simply laughed nervously at that.