Chapter Ten

CHARLOTTE'S POV*

Shit shit shit shit shit. Cody saw us. What's gonna happen? Is he gonna be mad? He's not gonna hit me again is he?

Me and Maxx stopped to get our clothes on. When we were both fully dressed we went through to see Cody curled up in a ball on the couch.

I laughed a little and went up to him. "Cody, I'm really sorry" I lightly touched his shoulder. He looked up at me and he was smiling.

"I knew you guys would get together" he said. I smiled slightly. "I'm glad, but there are a few things worrying me. Like can I really trust him? I mean you guys kidnapped me I can't really trust any of you. And what about Jack?"

"Yeah what about Jack" the name came out with such disgust. Shit. "Maxx, I think we need to talk about this" I said to him.

We walked back into the bunks. "So what? All of that meant nothing and you wanna go fuck Jack now?" He yelled at me.

"Maxx. No. I just don't know what I wanna do. You can't put pressure on me like this" I said to him, putting my head in my hands.

"Either you say yes to being my girlfriend just now, or you can forget it. You can go fuck Jack" he said on the verge of tears.

"Maxx I need to think about this" I said letting a tear slip. "No need, I'll make your decision easier. See ya" he said walking away.

I sat in my bunk and cried. I lost Maxx. But, I want him really bad. Fuck I need to clear my head.

I changed into some pyjamas and drifted off to sleep.

------

I woke up to Cody shaking me. Saying they were playing a show today and we had to get up.

I went to the bathroom and changed into half black half red shorts, a New Year's Day tank top and a pair of black vans.

I did my make up with a red and black eye and a long thin wing. I love New Year's Day so much.

I went out of the bathroom and told the guys I was going on a walk. I stuck on a beanie and left the bus.

I knocked on the All Time Low bus and a shirtless Zack opened. "Oh hey Charlotte" he smiled, "here to see Jack?" He asked. I nodded and he shouted on him.

Jack arrived at the door and smiled. I gave him a hug. "Wanna come on a walk?" I asked him. He nodded and walked out of the bus with me.

We started walking, although I'm not sure where. We sat down on a small wooden bench. "So, why did you ask me to come a walk with you?" He asked.

"Well...Maxx-" he cut me off. "Lemme guess. He broke your heart and now I'm your second choice?" He said sounding annoyed.

"No no no it's not like that I swear. Things happened between us last night and I told him this morning that what happened didn't really mean anything. But it came out wrong. Now he hates me. But...I, i um..."

"You what?" He asked.

"I...gotta go" I panicked and ran. I ran until I got back to the ATL bus. I frantically knocked on the door and dragged alex out when he opened it.

I dragged him round where Jack wouldn't find us.

"Woah woah woah. Charlotte, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I, I really really like Jack" I said hesitantly.

"That's great!! Right?"

"The only thing is...I also like Maxx" I said sadly.

He gave me a hug and looked me in the eyes. "You may like both of them...but which one do you love?" He asked.

I thought about it. Which one do I love.

"I love..."

Kidnapped by Set It OffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara