Chapter Four

CHARLOTTE'S POV*

It was time for Set It Off to do their show. My hair was now half black half white-ish and I had gotten some new tattoo's and piercings.

I got a bird on my wrist and a dream catcher on my shoulder with the words 'please believe you'll be a dream catcher'

My favourite Set It Off song. I told them I knew who they were and they freaked out and told me I'm never leaving. Fuck my life.

Set it off were still playing their set

Set it off were still playing their set. I looked into the crowd...I saw her. My best friend and my mom. I started to cry, I wanted to hug them. Tell them I was okay. But I couldn't...the guys would fin me and probably kill me.

When they had finished I clapped. I couldn't help it. I wasn't meant to be standing here though. I was meant to be in the crowd...with her.

"Charlotte" Cody said snapping me out of my thoughts. He touched my cheek an I flinched. "Shh it's okay, don't cry" he smiled. I didn't even know I was crying. He wiped the tears away with his thumbs. I couldn't help but smile.

"Okay the bus is waiting. Let's go!!" Zach shouted excitedly. We all laughed and walked out to the bus. We had packed it earlier. I really didn't wanna go but I know I'd be punished if I didn't...

Flashback

"Bitch you'll do as I say!" I felt a sharp pain across my cheek. I fell to the floor. He laughed and turned to get something. This was my chance. I ran towards the door of his 'special room' and bolted down the stairs.

I nearly got to the front door when arms wrapped around my waist. I started thrashing around and screaming. "STOP LET ME GO!!"

He slammed me hard against the wall. "Oh princess, you know what happens to bad little girls" he whispered in my ear, "they get punished"

He dragged me up to his 'special room'

No
No
No
No
NOOOOO

End of flashback.

"Charlotte!! Fuck sake. CHARLOTTE!" I heard someone shout in my face. I sprung up quickly panting and crying. Oh god a nightmare.

"Are you okay?!" Maxx asked, worry sewn in his words. I pushed his hand away from mine. "I'm fine" i said bluntly. "Yeah you're 'fine' yeah that's great Charlotte just great. Now tell me what's 'fine' about having a nightmare that clearly fucked you up?!" He asked raising his voice a little I was surprised.

He saw this in my face and calmed down. "I-I'm sorry Charlotte. It's just not nice to see you like that. We were all really worried" I looked around the room to see what he was talking about.

All the guys were sitting staring at me. Awkward much. "I'm fine honestly" I said finally getting my breath back. "What time is it?" I asked. "Half past midnight" Dan sighed.

"I'm gonna go through to the bunks"  I said tiredly. "Maxx" dan nodded. Maxx stood up and walked towards me. "We need to tie you to the bed to make sure you don't escape during the night" he said, looking at me sympathetically. I sighed. "Okay if you must"

We reached the bunks. "Umm...I need to get changed" I snapped at him. He rolled his eyes and turned around. I grabbed a pair of shorts and an tank top and quickly got dressed. "Okay done" when he turned around his eyes quickly moved up and down my body before looking away.

I got in my bunk and Maxx took one of my wrists and tied it down. "What if I have to pee? What if I need a drink? What if-" he cut me off. "Fine, but you'd better not leave this bus or we'll find you. And you won't want to deal with Cody when he's really angry" he said untying me.

"Goodnight Maxx" I smiled. "Night Charlotte" he kissed my forehead. I started to blush. Ahhhh why did he have to be cute.