Chapter Six

MAXX'S POV*

She pushed past me and ran out the door. I stood there for a second. Frozen. That kiss felt so good...clearly not to her.

I sighed and walked out the door and into the living room. "Hey" Zach said to me as I sat down. "Yo" I sighed. "What's up?" He asked.

"Just...tired" I lied. He nodded and Charlotte walked back in. Cody immediately walked up to her. "Charlotte I'm so sorry" he said, looking like he was on the verge of tears.

"I-it's okay Cody" she smiled. She sat down next to me on the couch, since there was no other space. "So lets go over some rules for tour. 1) you're my little sister. 2) When you talk to the other band on this tour you will not tell them anything about being kidnapped. 3) Don't run away. We clear?" Zach said sternly.

She nodded and put her head down.

.•*                                      *•.

"We're here" Dan said looking out the window. Finally. We stepped off the bus and I grabbed Charlotte's hand to make sure she didn't run. She smiled for a second then frowned. It felt good to hold her hand.

We got in the venue and decided to go and see the other band we're touring with. Which is All Time Low. We walk into the room and the guys are sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys!" Alex shouts as we walk in. "Alex, Jack, Zack, Rian!" Cody shouts giving them man hugs. "Who's this?" Jack asks looking Charlotte up and down. Nope. Don't like it.

"This is my little sister, Charlotte" Zach says moving closer to her. "Aw sweet I didn't know you had a little sister" he smiled at her. Nope. Nope. Nope.

CHARLOTTE'S POV*

I blushed like crazy when I saw the guys. I've been a fan for years but...I've also had a crush on Jack for years. But...I think I like Maxx more.

But I can't like Maxx, he kidnapped me. But he's also nice to me. And hot.
No stop! You can't think this.
But it's true.
It may be true but he'll never like you back.
But he kissed me.
So?!

"Charlotte?" Maxx said waving his hand in front of my face. "U-umm yeah? W-what?" I stuttered. He chuckled, which was really fucking hot. I'm not gonna tell you again. S. T. O. P.

"We don't have a show tonight so we're gonna drink. Wanna join?" He asked. I thought about it. Me and alcohol don't mix very well. But, a little won't hurt me. "S-sure" I smiled. He smiled back and...I couldn't help it.

I quickly pressed my lips to his. He kissed back. It was amazing. I know it's wrong but it feels right. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" Shit.

Cody...