Rainy November

Rainy November

From: Pao

========================================================

This happened to a friend of mine when I was with him and other friends in his house somewhere in Taguig. It was a rainy November and there are two birthday celebrations kaya may drinking session. And his Family is out of town for business trip so we have the house on our own. 

Ang itsura ng bahay is spacious with rooms to accommodate our whole team for overnight sleep. The house is constructed next to the corner (may vacant lot pa sa tabi ng hous na puno ng damo) at medyo bukid bukid pa ung likuran ng house kasi wala pang bahay maxado. The nearest house is medyo may kalayuan. Dun sa may kanto, magkatabi pa ung dalawang house. Pero may iisang katapat naman na Mansion ung house.. Isang lolo, isang driver, isang house helper at isang nurse lng nakatira.

Anyway, it was raining hard outside and sobrang hangin as in ung parang wala nang bukas caused of a storm (I forgot the name of the storm na ang dami na nagdaan e I think Reming?). The time was about hapon na kasi maliwanag pa pero sobrang dark ng sky caused by the rain clouds. And we didn’t feel the strength of the storm kasi nsa haus na kami nung bumira sya ng bongga.

We are all inside the house in the entertainment room on the fourth floor and doing the Schnapps Shot rounds while watching a horror… or should I say gruesome movie (SAW!! eeww).. The room has a ceiling to floor window kaya kitang kita namin ang mga pangyayari sa labas. At kami ay nakasalampak lahat sa sahig facing the glass table. All we have in the room are fluffy carpet at madaming madaming throw pillows the center Table at ang pangarap kong monster plasma TV na hindi ko mabilibili (pobre kasi)

While drinking and watching the Gruesome horror:

One of our friend (lets name him Friend 1).. said: “ O shit !! ang lakas ng hangin sa labas!”

Then the other said: “Yaan mo dude mas malakas pa din ang hangin mo dyan!!”

At nag tawanan kaming lahat and back to the session. Then I noticed the old man in front of his house’s large front window staring across which is the house we are in.

After a while medyo nag woworry na kami about the storm and we stopped the session kasi iba na ang hangin sa labas and we started calling our loved ones.

After isa pang a while.. Someone used the doorbell. We all went down the house behind our friend celebrant and owner of the house and we saw a woman na wasak na ang payong. Our friend let her in the house. And sya pala ung Nurse nung kabilang bahay.

Our Friend: “oh Ms. Nurse kmusta naman kau dun? Lakas ng hangin ah..?”

Ms. Nurse: “ Oo nga po pero Lawrence, si Sir po kasi medyo nakikipag talo nanaman kanina. Sabi nya po may nakita syang batang galling sa basement nyo. “