Chapter 19 (ANOTHER AMAZING COVER OF ALLY)

Start from the beginning

"Can we sit down and talk?"

I asked nodding towards the living room.

She turned around heading towards the living room as we followed behind her.

Me and Chris sat on the couch next to eachother as she sat down in the chair next to it.

We both faced her and she looked a little bit confused, worried and still angry. I could tell she had been stressed lately and I hate having to stress her out more now.

"Mom you know how you found my bloody shirt?"

I said nervously Chris grabbed my hand squeesing it supportively.

"Yes, that's Chris's blood, you told me he had gotten in a fight."

She said looking at Chris.

"Th-That's not his blood mom, I lied."

I said looking at the ground.

"It's mine mom... Matt h-hurt me."

I said stuttering scared.

I heard her breath catch in her throat.

"Why would Matt hurt you!?"

"Mom, Matt has been abusing me.. for a very long time.. Uhm years."

I said as a tear escaped my eyes and I looked down.

"Ally don't lie, Matt is such a sweet guy, why would you ever think he would hurt anybody?"

She said as a sob escaped my mouth.

"Actually I have witnessed it happening ma'am."

Chris said sadly.

"You two are lying.. There is no way such a perfect young man was hurting my daughter for years and I never noticed... I've never seen one bruise on her face."

She spat and my fists clenched and my breathing picked up as I tried to fight the tears from flowing.

"We are not lying."

Chris said getting frustrated.

"Ally how could you make such a thing up?! This is so unlike you! You have been acting strange lately, ever since you met Chris honestly and you are just wasting my time right now."

She said annoyed, I couldn't take this anymore.

I jumped up.

"YOU BITCH! I can't believe you! What will it take you to believe me! Do I really need to prove it to you?"

I yelled as Chris jumped up behind me.

"Ally it's okay calm down."

He said but I couldn't, I ran towards the bathroom and turned on the sink and washed off all of my make up... I looked up at myself in the mirror, tears bursting down my cheeks, bruised and broken. I sobbed and sunk to the floor I heard footsteps and glanced up to see both of them standing in the doorway. I looked straight up at my mom and her mouth dropped and her breathing picked up as tears formed in her eyes. She just stared at me as Chris ran to me and sunk to the floor next to me. He picked up my face in his hands wiping my tears with his thumbs. He dropped his hands and I clung to him sobbing into his shirt as he wrapped his arms tight around me. I pulled away from him as soon as I heard Cody.

"Mommy I'm hungry, what's going on?"

He asked innocently. He turned and saw my face then walked towards me.

"Ally how'd you get those owies? Did you fall down the stairs AGAIN?"

He asked worried.

"Come here buddy let's go to your room and you'll get lunch soon okay?"