« ║ I M A G I N E S ║ »

TITLE: "Imagines"

WORDS COUNTED: 1749

PAIRING: ??? x Male Reader

WARNINGS: Language that isn't appropriate for children║Flirting, yes, shitty flirting because I'm no flirt║Lime for ya perverts║Dirty talking?║Abit of lovely gay fucking║ Smutty smut smut bitches║ Dark-ish themes?

REQUESTED BY: No one

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I blame nuggethell because of this shit...

Man, if ya want some nice yaoi books, check their's. I promise you. You wont regret it...

Fucking love all the imagines they made...

It inspired me to do some of my own. :D

nuggethell, remember! I blame you for this!

⁃══•❖•══⁃

『IMAGINES』

● Imagine Joseph Cristiansen [Dream Daddy] blind folded and tied on the bed post with some hand cuffs and a vibrator on his hole. Blush on his face while drool dripping on the side of his mouth. You playing with his cock and whispering dirty things to his ear.

● Imagine fucking Wade Wilson. Him moaning for you to go faster and harder.

● Imagine Aizawa underneath your desk and was giving you a blowjob [a damn good one at that] while you try to contain your moans and focus on trying to grade your students papers. Of course you didnt because after awhile of Aizawa sucking on your cock. He went out of your desk, took off his pants and underwear and basically grab your cock and put it inside his hole while riding you.

● Imagine you and Toshinori Yagi [All Might] having a break on teaching. You two were the only ones in the teachers lounge. You already finished your food while Toshinori was still eating. After an awkward silence, you sighed and muttered you would like some more food to eat, considering you missed breakfast to hurriedly go to school to teach the young heroes of the future. Then, you heard some shuffling and saw Toshinori slowly bending over, slowly undoing his belt. Blush coating his cheeks as he look back at you and said, "Didnt you say you were hungry?" in the end, he was screaming and cant walk for awhile...

● Imagine fucking Slenderman in his human form. Him blushing and moaning as you slowly and teasingly edge him.

● Imagine having Mumen Rider as a secret admirer of yours. Whenever your in duty as a cop, he always [not so secretly] watches you. One time, he manage to talk to you but he was stuttering to much. You find it cute though.

● Imagine being Genos' senpai. Him having a great admiration for you, but not just on strength, but your wisdom and personality aswell. When you two talk, a small taint of pink on his cheeks and sometimes his voice cracks abit from stuttering.

● Imagine waking up from your sleep and saw a drunk Tom [Eddsworld] in your room straddling you while his hands on your chest. Blush coating his cheeks as he said "Nya" in a seductive and cute way. Did I also mention he was wearing a grey cat ears and a tail tied on his waist? Yeah, he couldn't walk for weeks...