ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Keysha💛

Welcome.... Players... ballers and pimps... to Club Dimes. Where we make your wildest dreams come true. The next lady coming to the stage is bound to be a club favorite. She's new and man is her body right. Please give it up for CANDYYYYYY! The DJ yelled over the speaker.

It was my first day on stage and man was I nervous as fuck. I had never done this before. Yeah I danced in my mirror and shook my ass at parties but this shit right here was different from all of that. This was literally me dancing naked in front of strangers. Rayven kept telling me that it was gone be easy, but I felt like I was about to shit my pants.

I kept going over every scenario in my head. I knew I needed the money but was shaking my ass butt naked worth it.

I put on my mask because my identity was going to remain a secret and Gigi said every girl needed to have a significant thing about them. So I chose a mask because it would have people wondering who I am and plus I didn't want anybody knowing I was stripping. Memphis was small as fuck and word was bound to get out, but if I was hidden then nobody would know who I was.

I had on a glitter two piece with some sliver thigh high boots. I could say one thing. I was looking damn good in my outfit. This was my first set of the night and I had another one to go.

I walked up the steps behind the stage hearing the DJ introduce me. I was ready to get this over with. I wanted money. I needed money and if shaking my ass was the route I had to take so be it. I always had the mindset to get it by any means necessary. Nothing was stopping me from getting out my daddy house.

Beyoncé Dance for You begin to blast loud as hell over the speakers, I walked on the circular stage and all attention was on me. The spotlight had fell on my glowing light skin and I felt like I was in a movie.

All eyes on me. All attention on me. I peeped out the club and noticed that it was packed as fuck. I guess that was a good thing for me, more money.

I started to sway my hips and catch every beat of the song. I danced to the music, all sexy just the way I thought them niggas wanted. I removed my glitter bra and my nice C cups breast stood at attention. I heard a few damns and shits and I knew I had them niggas attention. I went to one section and started to shake my perfect breast in they face.

I could tell they loved my breast cause all I seen was money falling in the air. A smile creeped across my face. Dressed in nothing but my glitter thongs; I was ready to make these niggas fall in love. I took off my glitter thong and now I was butt ass naked.

Keysha body was a work of art. Her perfect natural breast that sat up perfectly, with her slim waist and her fat round ass that she didn't have to pay for was a very good sight to see. I did mind getting naked but now that I see how crazy these niggas going went when I dropped my clothes, I knew they was in love and I knew that my body drove them crazy.

I peeped Nate in the corner of my eye and he was eyeing me hard as fuck. I gave him a smirk and a wink and went to another section squatting down showing off my pussy. I knew with all my business in the open, them niggas was bound to throw all their cash and BOOM!

Them niggas went wild, and the money fell like rain. Money money money! That's what the hell I'm talking about. I smirked and finished my set. The man Gino grabbed my cash, and grabbed my clothes.

I heard the crowd going crazy as I left the stage and I was satisfied with my performance. I wasn't nervous anymore. It was time for me to boss up and make this money. I knew this stripping shit was about to change me and I was more than ready to level up.

Nate couldn't help but look at Keysha's performance. He wanted to know if she was cut out for this work. He wanted to know if Gigi made another mistake hiring a girl who didn't know shit about stripping. Gigi was the boss of the club, but Nate handled the business side and the business was booming because Nate had an eye for talent and Keysha definitely had what it took to get paid top notch for this stripping shit.