Demon Pregnancy| Chapter 1

Published: Nov/17/2017Edited: Oct/06/2021

Edited: Oct/06/2021

***
Delta

I squealed as I got off the phone with Richard Nix the CEO of the Blue Room Interior decorating business in New York.

This had been my dream position since high school when I realized I wanted to be a decorator. It was a complicated job and it honestly killed you some days with the numerous thought proccess, yet when it is done and the look on the persons face when your done creating what they dreamed of, or need is the best prize.

I was going to tell Dan my boyfriend of 3 years that it was over, I only dated him because I cared about him and my mother was overbearing about needing a personal life. She didn't know that Dan had been cheating on me for over 2 years, and that he didn't love me. He liked the cash I had and my status in town which him desirable to woman.

I knew what he was doing, I didn't care because it saved me from getting attached to the wrong man when I saw his text messages one day 2 years ago. I opened the door to our aparment chuckled when I heard the girl he'd been with for the last 6 months, I'm suprised she lasted this long.

"Honey, I'm home." I yelled, my voice echoed through the apartment.

I heard rushing and I chuckled, such a dumb man he was. I guess it finally was time, I was ready to take the next step in my life.

"What are you doing home so early?" Dan questioned, walking out with sex crazed hair and a shirtless body.

"Did you put the poor girl in the closet?" I replied, shaking my head.

Wondering where he put the poor girl he'd been sleeping with in our bed.

"What are you talking about." He remarked, his eyes wide and alarmed which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Darling, you don't have to hide, I know your there." I yelled, soon a small petit girl came out of the room flustered and embarresed.

" I yelled, soon a small petit girl came out of the room flustered and embarresed