Demon Pregnancy|Chapter 10

Published: May/8/2018Edited: Oct/6/2021

Edited: Oct/6/2021

***
Delta

I slowly put my stuff away, Variel and the 2 demons who promised to help we're downstairs.

Kobest was cooking me a meal with the help of my mother, I was still beyond pissed at Variel for expecting me to be caged this whole pregnancy. I couldn't even do the things I wanted, I wanted to enjoy being pregnant but I was starting to feel this cloud over me. I wanted maternal photos, and memories where I'm smiling holding my belly but instead I was basically trapped.

"You okay?" Rastiv knocked, coming into my room.

"Why would you ask?" I replied sniffling, emotions were killing me.

"Well Kobest can cook and I read emotions, yours are pretty dark." Rastiv replied

"He's ruining this pregnancy for me, this was supposed to be something beautiful and happy yet I just feel like the pregnant women—I feel like it's all about the baby and how the baby feels but what about me? What about how I feel? I feel trapped, ignored, unhappy, depressed and stressed because there are so many things I wanted for this pregnancy regardless if this baby is a demon— I'm still part human." I sobbed, I was just so tired.

"What did you want for this pregnancy?" Rastiv asked holding my hand calmingly.

"I wanted happiness, I wanted pregnancy photos and materity photos, I wanted a baby shower and I didn't want to be caged, I understand that my baby must be protected but at what cost? That I feel like I'm in a jail, that I loose my mind? That I start to feel unloved?" I whispered tiredly.

"Go to sleep Delta, you and your baby are stressed." Rastiv said rubbing my hand.

I laid down on the bed, and he rubbed my head. He was supposed to be bad but I had a feeling that he wasn't, that this decision to be good or bad wasn't theirs and demons should be able to pick what they are instead of being secluded to what their higher ups tell them.