Demon Pregnancy| Chapter 7

Chapter Published: Dec/15th/2017Edited: Oct/6th/2021

Edited: Oct/6th/2021

***
Delta

I smiled at my belly, I had only been home for 3 days but my belly had suddenly developed more. Variel hadn't been around much, he had to go talk to the higher ups about this but by the way he talked to me yesterday even the higher ups were confused and rattled by the fact I was pregnant.

My phone began to ring, fuck sakes it was my mother wanting to face time. She didn't know I was pregnant, and my mother was weird on the whole demon thing.

"Hey baby." My mother said, I kept my phone above my face so she couldn't see my belly.

"Hey mom, how are you." I said, she smiled and told me about how she was helping kids learn how to read at a daycare.

"They are so cute." My mother said, she looked happy and I was glad.

"Girl I'm home!" Daniki said, I panicked because my mother didn't know anyone else was living here.

"Who is that Delta Ray Delaney!" My mother demanded, my cheeks flushed and i pointed for Daniki to come here.

"This is Daniki, my roommate." I said, my mom looked at her deep in thought, then sighed.

"You let a demon live in your home?" She said, she didn't look angry.

"Good Demon." Daniki replied, my mother rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I'm proud of you sweetie, I hated what they said about demons." My mother replied, she looked sad.

"Whats wrong mom." I asked, she looked deep in thought.

"Promise you wont hate me." She said, I could never hate her.

"Okay your father wasn't human, he was a demon and for some reason we were able to mate and conceived you." She said, my eyes bulged out of my head as Daniki gasped.