Jerk.

Jaylitsa was calling me from the other side of the cafeteria. Everyone in the cafeteria went silent. No one has ever called me over to their table. Ever. Some people started giggling while others just stared wide-eyed.

 She was dressed in black doc martens with black lace leggings, and black leather skirt. Then she had a black v-neck, with a spiked necklace hugging her neck. Her hair was dyed a really light purple, with hot pink tips. Her nails were painted black. I honestly liked her style. I shyly made my way to her table and didn't speak until I was sure everyone was breathing again. "Hiya!!!" She screamed. For some one 'shy', she sure was loud.

"Hi" I said shyly taking a sip of my can of sprite. "I know you get bullied, I saw it this morning in the hals. That's why I came into the bathroom, to check if you were alright." She said. I looked away, pretending to be interested in my fingers. "It's ok, you can trust me. I've been through bullying too, it's not the best but if you have someone with you through it, then it makes it much better!" She beamed.

Someone slammed their tray on the seat next to me, making me flinch. I looked up and saw my worst nightmare. Cayden Williams, and his slut of the week, Jessica Parker.
He always came to bother me at this time. I would usually leave lunch with a scratch on my face or something. "I see you made a friend loser" He smirked at me.

"Pick on someone your own size you little dipshit!" Jay screamed at him. I couldn't help but to laugh at that remark."You think it's funny huh?" I didn't even blink before I realized that he slapped me. All I heard was the giggles of Jessica. What a bitch.

I wiped the tears that were now streaming down my face away and turned my head to Jay,telling her not to do something she will regret, but she was already out of her seat and clawing at his face.
I shot out of my seat and tried to pry Jay off of Cayden but it didn't work. People started gathering around us in a circle screaming.

"Fight!!"
"Teach her who's boss Cayden!!"
"Hey, c'mon she's a girl, your not actually gonna fight her right?"

When two of the seniors were able to break them up, I took a sigh of relief and put my hands on my knees to catch my breath. I looked up at Jay's smug face and let out a burst of laughter. It was kind of funny how a puny human could take on an Alpha. A fucking Alpha. She was the first person to make me laugh in 3 years. No lies. 

She looked like she deserved my trust. Didn't she?

________________________________________________________________________________

That night I was cleaning up the table after the pack had dinner and was doing the dishes when Cayden walked in, he was out on territory patrol so he hadn't had dinner yet. He had that evil glint in his eyes tonight. He pushed me the floor and started kicking me in the ribs. If I wasn't a wolf, those kicks would of broken my rib cage. I started screaming for help, but before I could let out another yell, he covered my mouth with his hands. A spark immediately went off. We both freezed and looked into each others eyes.