「 ❄️ JINGLE BELL ROCK / ERIC HOSMER. 」

ERIC HOSMER IMAGINE

" jingle bell rock - for ally "

What a bright time; it's the right time,

Ally was laying in her bed, staring up at the red, white, and green lights that flashed on the ceiling. Yes, putting that Star Shower Christmas light thing in her bedroom was a little excessive, but if she couldn't be excessive during the holidays, when could she be?

She blinked a few times, trying to think what the next year of her life would hold for her. She'd have new friends, travel to new places and make new memories. Everything was going to be new and now, in December, it was hard for her to even comprehend all of the things that would happen.

With the holidays, Ally got to be a little philosophical.

When she heard the door from the bathroom open and close, she turned down her playlist, sure that a conversation would ensue.

"Am I having an aneurism?" A voice called out.

Ally closed her eyes and stopped a laugh from escaping her lips. Only her boyfriend would say something like that, she was sure.

"No, Eric. You're alright. It's just the lights." She explained, rolling over on her stomach to look up at Eric, who was rubbing his eyes and looking at the lights over and over again.

He crawled beside her on the bed and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. "What are you up to?"

"Just thinking." She offered.

Eric didn't really like how vague that was. "About what?"

"Stuff."

Okay, that was worse.

"You know... the future." She clarified.

Eric crunched his nose at that. "Gross."

"You're acting like you're 10. We're adults, Eric. We have to think about the future." Ally broke the hard truth to her boyfriend.

"We have New Year's to think about that. Now, why don't we just enjoy the spirit of the holidays?"

"How do you suppose we do that?"