After I went upstairs and hoped in the shower. After about 15 minutes I got out making sure there was still some hot water left.

After getting dressed I went down stairs to eat. I fixed me some Lucky Charms.

When I finished Kennedy came down the stairs and did the same. I checked the time and saw it was already 6:00 school starts at 7:45 the school was a good 20 minutes away to we needed to leave in the next 30 minutes.

My mom finally walked through the door looking tired.

"Hey momma how was your night?" I asked covering her with the blanket.

" Ohh it was fine baby have a nice day at school" she said falling asleep.

I smiled and turned the TV off. It was almost 6:50. I never left the house in the morning till she came in just to make sure she was alright.

"Kennedy you ready yet?"I called to her upstairs.

"Yeah just lemme find this shoe I lost" she said .

"Okey 5 minutes" I called back.

It took this girl 20 minutes to find a damn shoe so now we are late

When I finally pulled up I got out rushing. I was walking so fast I bumped into someone. Causing his papers to go flying.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry" I said picking up the papers and handing it to him.

"It's okey beautiful. I'm guessing your new what's your name?" He asked.

" Oh my name is Brooklyn. What's yours?" I said smiling.

"I'm Elijah" He said smiling hard.

"And this is my best friend Kennedy" I said pointing to her.

"It's nice to meet y'all." He said sliding me his number on a note card.

"Make that move and hit me up" he said walking into the building.

"Eww girl you better not." Kennedy said laughing.

" I know right." I said throwing the note card in the trash.

We walked in laughing and playing. We got into the office and went to the front desk.

"Hey we are Brooklyn Jones and Kennedy Holloway." I said to the old lady.

"Okey I'll get our schedule right now." She said then this fine ass light skin boy stepped up to us.

"Excuse me I didn't mean to interrupt but I need a pass to class." He said smiling.

"Oh okey here you go sweetheart." She said handing him a pass. He flashed a big smile and walked off.

"Her you go" she said handing us our schedule.

"Thank you" we said in union.

Me and Kennedy split up because she had a different 1st period. I walked into the class and all eyes were on me. I gave the teacher my schedule she looked at it for a few seconds and told me to take the seat in the back next to that fine boy from before. I nodded and began walking back to my desk.

I noticed the mystery boy was starting so I had to say sum.

"Take a picture it will last longer" I said looking at him.

"Oh damn I'm sorry" he said nervously.

Why he nervous? He is the one that look like a model.

"It's okey my name is Brooklyn. What's yours?" I asked smiling.

"My name is Xavier but they call me Zay." He said flashing the perfect smile again.

Damn he was so handsome. Wait what? Why am I thinking about him like that I don't even know him.

" I think ima call you Xavier I like that better than Zay" I said looking him up and down.

Damn I can tell I'm gonna like him. Meaning I have to stay away from him. Boys lead to nothing but trouble. I reminded myself.

"Xavier it is then beautiful" He said. I could see his face turning a bright red, light skin problems.

I guess he trying to hide it because he put his head down a went to sleep.

Damn im already fucking up. I gotta stay focused.

But ever so often I found myself looking over at him. Maybe just maybe I could bend my rules a little bit.

____Hey loves sorry for the boring Chapter I just wanted you all to know a bit of background information on Brooklyn.

Please Vote and Comment 💙____