28. Fight For Life

Start from the beginning

“How old was she?” Chloe asks looking down at her feet. “My sister how old was she when she was murder?”

“Your sister was eight when she was murder.” Anne explains. “She never once showed sign of holding dark magic during classes. That mean your father side of the family must had something to do with it.”

“My father?” Chloe asks looking confuse. “Who was he do you know?”

“Sorry I know nothing of your father.” Anne answers.

Chloe frowns playing with the necklace on her neck her mother left for her, “No sign of my mother either. How was she?”

Anne was taken aback Chloe was never interested in her real mother she answers proudly; “Your mother was special, nice, beautiful just as you.”

“So explain this dark magic to me.” Chloe says trying to change the subject on her unknown mother and father.

Anne gets the hint and explains, “It’s very rare the last evidence of dark magic was in the early 19th century his name was Harold but he died long ago. Dark magic is powerful magic just as Light but Dark can change you and take over your body slowly. You have to be properly train to control it and that takes years this is why witches say you shouldn’t use it at all.”

Chloe thinks about this and asks, “How do you know you’re using dark magic?”

“You develop red eyes but in the inside you feel like something is taking over you.” Anne explains, “When you we’re killing Zada what did you feel.”

“Power.” Chloe answers, “I also heard someone speaking to me, a dark voice encouraging me on.” She explains studying her hands.

“Yes they call this your other side.” Anne answers.

Chloe looks confuse asking, “Other Side?”

“Yes, other side means your darker side trying to control your body and soul so it can be your official owner. In studies they say you can control it but it takes a lot of practice.” Anne explains. “This is why I don’t recommend using your dark magic until we have time to control it.”

Chloe nods her head and answers, “I will try not to use it.”

Anne walks up to Chloe and hugs her tightly saying, “I’m sorry I kept this away from you.”

“It’s fine.” Chloe smiles.

Then Violet walks in and says, “Oh sorry you guys we’re talking.”

“No it’s fine I was just leaving.” Anne smiles and walks out Chloe and Violet chambers.

Chloe continues to look out the window in deep thought until she feels hands coming around her waist. “Hey what are you thinking about?” Violet asks.

“About my mother and father.” Chloe answers while turning around so she can face Violet. Violet looks into Chloe deep grey eyes and suggests, “During our honeymoon we can try to find your mother if you want.”

“You would do that for me?” Chloe asks.

“Babe I would do anything for you.” Violet smiles kissing Chloe on the lips. “Now let’s go party before the army drinks all the liquor up.”

Violet and Chloe are surprise when they walk into the ball room. It doesn’t look like an elegant dance hall anymore it seems like a night club back in Divide. There was a Dj and different color lights flashing. Everyone was drinking and dancing. Chloe looks down at her elegant dress and says, “Maybe we should go back up and change.”