Just Vibe With Me Michelangelo X Reader

{Hey guys! Quick note before we start, this is part of an AU of mine where Mikey smokes weed. Also shout out to all my Mikey Lovers out there! I see y'all!}

Warnings: Drug use, cursing, and just vibes, man. (This is going to be reeaally short.)

Synopsis: (Y/n) and Mikey are just chillin'.

I sat on the roof top of my apartment complex with a fat blunt in my hand. It was Friday night and I was so ready indulge myself in this magical substance.

I sat criss-crossed with bags of chips, cookies and plenty other snacks that I shouldn't be eating right now, but I was severely craving it at the moment. I took long tokes of the lit cigar.

I was enjoying my high while listening to music when suddenly, my phone rang. I groaned loudly, hoping that it wasn't my mother calling to see how I'm doing. Luckily, the caller ID read 'Mikey-bear', so I knew my high wouldn't be blown.

"Mikeyyy! Heey!" I exclaimed excitedly into the phone.

"Hey, Angelcakes! Whatcha doin?" He asked in knowing tone.

"Nothing, just chilliin.. Vibin... Coolin." I smiled as I laid down on the blanket I  was sitting on.

"You know what? I'm coming over. I wanna 'vibe' with you too." I heard him chuckle over the phone.

"Mkay!" I stretched out the word until I heard him chuckle and end the call.

I looked around and the cloudless sky and sighed as the stars twinkled when I squinted my eyes.

I must have been staring at the stars for a few good minutes because in no time, I heard a thud next to my little chill station.

Looking up, I could basically smell the smile on his face.
I passed him the blunt and laid back on my blanket. Even more content with my night.

After a few minutes, Mikey and I were sharing a bag of chips and laughing our asses off at some vine compilation that i was playing on my phone.

I grew uncomfortable when I was halfway hanging off of the blanket. To me, the only reasonable solution was to crawl into Mikey's lap and put my head in his chest. I felt his body vibrate as he laughed and talked to me.

"Whatcha doin, Babygirl?" He asked chuckling.

"Chillin'." I replied with a big snile on my face.

Hey, beauties! I hoped you all enjoyed  and more will be coming your way soon! -Teja✌🏾🌻