Leonardo Hamato (TMNT 2016) X Chubby! Reader

"I don't know about this, Derek." I
said cautiously into my phone with my Bestfriend, Derek on FaceTime as I walked in an high crime populated area where sightings of anthropomorphic creatures were seen, and of course, me being my curious self, I had to check it out.

"Ugh, stop being a wuss, {Y/N}!" Derek whined as he scrolled though the feed on his computer.

I peered around corners and into dark alleyways and found absolutely nothing. I was going to turn back and report to my boss that it was just an urban hoax, until I heard loud thuds above on the roof tops.

"Hello?" I called out as I backed away from the scene.

I got grunts and clanging of metal in response and I immediately knew that it was time to G.T.F.O.

As soon as I turned around to run, I was met with a robotic figure that was silver and had a bubble gum colored brain thingy where it's stomach would be,

"{Y/N}? You good?" I heard from my phone that was currently in my bra.

"Y-yeah, all good." I sputter as I look into the cold eyes of the robotic life structure, not blinking once.

"The one known as KRAANG must do what is known as destroy the girl known as {Y/N}." the computer voice spoke as it grabbed some sort of gun from the back of it's body and aimed it at me.

"Alright, Buddy. I don't know how you know my name or what you even are." I started with a fearful voice, taking my small taser gun from out shoulder bag.

"But, I don't want to hurt you," I stated as I pointed my probably useless gun at the threatening robot.
"but if I ha-" I was cut of by a sword of some type slicing the android in half.

I looked up to the mystery figure as I saw it breathing hard,

"A-are you okay?" I stutter stupidly as I walk towards the shadowy figure.

"Stop." The figure whispered in a deep voice as it held it's hand out which appeared to have three fingers and to be a dark shade of green. He flinched his hand back as soon as he saw it in the light.

"Are you hurt?" I ask as I continue to walk over to the creature.

"I'm fine, I must be going now. I don't want you to be afraid." He said as he backed away from me.

"C'mon! You saved my life, I have to know what my savior looks like!" I persuaded giddily.

"Alright, Pretty Lady." He said as he walked out of the shadows,

"Just don't say that I didn't warn you." As soon as the light him, I was shocked to see that his entire skin was green and on his back was a turtle like shell.

"You're a turtle?" I question as I continue to examine him.

"To cut it short, yes I am." He responded with a smirk, "Aren't you a little too fluffy to be roaming the streets at night like this?" He asked as he leaned on the alleyway wall.

I pushed my lips in a straight firm line in annoyance as I played with the ends of my shirt.

"Aren't you a little bit too green to be a ninja?" I retorted as I stepped closer to the turtle ninja.

"Touché, kid." He said slyly, "What's your name?"

I crossed my arms and cocked my head to the side,

"The name's {Y/N}, what's yours?" I responded.

"Leonardo, how about we get you home?" He offered with a smirk.

I nodded and walked next to him.

"So uhm.. Do you have a phone?" I asked.