Harley Quinn x Shy! Fem! Reader Part 2

The colorful aurora that surrounded my bright kidnapper vanished as I brought up the topic of leaving her tight grasp. I bit my tongue as I wanted to ask the questions "Where are we going?" "Are we there yet" and other puerile, post adolescent questions.

As the woman dragged me into the mysterious night, I contemplated my chances of escaping my crazed kidnapper, But all possible scenarios ended with me back in the same position I'm in now; being dragged.

After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence later, we walked up to a beautiful mansion.

"A-are we here?" I stuttered fearfully.

"You betcha, Sweetcheeks. We're home!" The woman exclaimed as she dragged me once more up the stairs of the home.

We walked passed different weapons, weird pictures and a life size creepy clown doll on the way to her destination, she soon stopped, stood in front of me and held my shoulders and began to speak.

"Alright, Puddin'. Listen up, I'm going to leave in the morning, but I have to make sure your safe, so you'll be staying in this room." She spoke as she gestured to the door behind me.
"I have only one rule, Don't. Leave. The. House. Got it?" She said as she gripped my shoulders tightly.

I nodded weakly, hoping that I will get some rest once I get into the room.

"Good, wouldn't want any punishments would we? Now any questions?" She stated as she twirled a piece of my {H/C} hair on her fingers.

I struggled to speak, looking for the easy words to pronounce.

"U-uhm, what's y-your name?" I stuttered wildly as I looked at my suddenly interesting feet. She lifted my chin up and made me look into her bright blue eyes.

"Well, the name's Harley, but you Miss {Y/N} can call me mommy." She said with a wink as she walked into a room next door, came back out with a nicely folded pair of blue and pink pajamas and handed them to me.

"Goodnight, Puddin'." Harley whispered in my ear and kissed my cheeks.
In an shocked state of my mind, I stared at her in awe.

"Now, hun it's not nice to stare" She said as she opened the door to her room.

{Hai guys! Charmie here, I hope you liked it! Do you want more? Different characters? Let me know! Request! Remember I post on Fridays and Saturdays! Mkay, Bai my Lil Monsters}