Micheal Myers x reader

Michael Myers

Your POV

I sighed as I tuned out my horrid whore of a stepmother and punk ass father while they we're giving me a speech before leaving me home alone all holloween night.

"Oh! And [Y/N], don't forget to give the Trick or Treaters this candy, but knowing your fat ass, you would probably eat it all!" She evilly snickered as she pushed the bowl of sweets in my hands with drunken force.

While all of this was going on, my dad just stood there picking his nails.

"Little punk". I thought as I saw them pull out of the driveway.

After a few hours of watching YouTube videos in my room, I stood up to go get something to eat. I made a horrid noise as I stretched my cramped muscles and moseyed down stairs.

"Where are all the Trick or Treaters?" I asked myself as I looked at the clock, to see that it was 9:30pm

I took my cup of noodles out of the microwave, sat on the couch and turned on the T. V.
For some reason it was on the news channel, I was about to reach for the remote, but I was abruptly stopped when a news anchor stopped what she was saying and started to read a note card that was being passed to her.

"Breaking news: Asylum patient Michael Myers, escaped tonight. He is presumed to be armed and homicidal. Local officials advise you to stay indoors, lock your doors and don't open the doors for anyone. Stay safe."

I choked on a noodle with wide eyes and blinked sliently.

"Micheal and I used to be good friends, I wrote him everyday for a whole year while he was in the asylum. I figured that he didn't want to talk to me anymore, so I stopped"

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a knock on the door, I gasped quietly and waited for the person to leave, but with no avail, the knock continued and became louder, becoming bangs on the wooden surface.

I silently ran up the stairs to my room and looked out of my window to see who was, to my luck, it was a man wearing a bloody blue machanic jumpsuit and a pale blue mask that covered his entire neck head. I could see that he was looking through the window on the door and the windows by the door. He soon looked up at me, cocked his head to the side and broke the window on the door. He reached his hand through the broken glass and unlocked the door from the inside.

"Shit" I mumbled as I looked around my room for any kind of weapon I could use for protection. I settled on my Geometry textbook.

"Math, don't fail me now." I mumbled as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. The door creaked open and I screamed a mighty warrior call as I hit the tall, burly man with my thick as bricks text book.

I somehow knocked him out, dragged him on my bed and tied him down. I sat on my computer chair and stared at the peculiar man, with an iron frying pan in hand.

"And now.. We wait.." I mumble as cross my legs and twirl my frying pan.