Chapter Thirty-Four

Start from the beginning

"We should go now you look really exhausted." Kiera looks at me sympathetically. I gave her a tired smile.

Everybody gets up to leave except Nolan. He looks to be in deep thoughts. "Nolan come on, time to leave," Kiera ordered.

"Uh... ok." He gets up hesitantly. "Well, I'm leaving." He looks at me. I nod. 

I didn't want him to go!

"Ok, then...I'm leaving." He stood there pocketing his hands. Kiera and D laughs. 

Kiera pushes Nolan out of the door. "No sleeping together, no kissing, no hugging or other stuff, until you take her out." His eyes widen. "WHat the-" Kiera held her hand up. "I'm not finished yet, young man."She continued. "And if some other guy asks her out before you, she can go with him," Nolan growls and shakes his head frantically. "Not possible. At all. She isn't going out with anyone but me. I'll fucking kill every single guy out there if they even look at my girl." He pulls me towards him holding me tightly. I bit my lips to stop myself from smiling. 

My girl!

Someone pinch me, please!

Kiera rolls her eyes and pulls me away from him. "She isn't your girl until you properly make her your girl. Now out of the house." She pulls him out of the house

I sigh and lean my head on the door. I should have asked him to stay with me. Someone knocks the door, I opened the door. 

Nolan stood there grinning. "What are y-" He shut me up by slamming his warm soft lips over mine, I felt like I was walking on air. He picked me up and pushed me against the walls, my legs automatically wrapped around his waist while he held me safe in his arms. The kiss was like magic, his mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have ever imagined. 

He leans his forehead against me. "You are not allowed to do that. Didn't you hear Kiera?" I ask.

"Umm..." He kisses my lips again and again and again. I giggled. "No one can stop me from kissing you." He whispered against my lips. 

"Well, I can," Kiera notify. He groans and puts me down. My face is burning right now. She glared at him folding her arms across her chest. "This is the last time I permitted you to kiss her. Next time, you'll be allowed to kiss her after she is your girlfriend." 

He glares back at her."I can kiss her every time I want I don't need anyone's permission." 

They have a glare war until Nolan sighs. "Alright. You won." Kiera smirks. He turns around. "Good night, shortcake." 

I smile. "Good night, Noly." I teased. He narrows his eye at me. "Ok, now let her be at peace. Come already." She groans and turns around to leave. I laugh, he suddenly bends down and pecks my lips. "As I told you, one can stop me from kissing you." He smirks and winks before leaving behind Kiera. I shake my head smiling and shut the door. 

Smiling I turn around to see D leaning on the couch. "Admit it already!" 

"Admit what?"

"That you love him." I turn my face away from her and started walking away from her. "You know I don't do love D, I don't love him. Strongly attracted? Yes. Love?No."

"I can see it in your eyes and his too. You guys love each other. So why not just admit it." D says following me to the kitchen. I try to ignore her but she didn't leave.

"Don't you dare ignore me, Aubree Mary Turner. You very well know that I don't leave something until I get answers." Wow, she is getting angry and nobody, I repeat Nobody wants an angry D. She is more dangerous than a crocodile. I shudder at the thought of crocs. They are one hell of a ruthless animal.

"I don't want to fall in love again." I sigh. "Everyone I love leaves me at the end. I-I just don't want to get hurt anymore."

"But you aren't going to get hurt, he loves you Bree, and you know it too. The things he does for you, god! I would kill to get a man like him."I gave her a look. She smiled sheepishly. "Ok, this talk is going to stay, between us."

"On a serious note, I'll really suggest you give Nolan a chance. You should leave your past behind, whatever happened wasn't in your hands. Nixon was a bastard who left you for your whore sister. Nolan really loves you." She sighs and kisses my forehead. "I'll leave it up to you to decide whether to cry for your past or have a happily ever after with the one you love, more importantly, who loves you." She pats my head and then leaves me alone to think on my own.

Should I really give him a chance?

What if he didn't love me back? What if one day he wakes up and decides I wasn't worthy to be with him? 

Then again What if everything went well? What if he loved me back and we had our happily ever after? There were many what if's running on my mind. 

After lots of tossing and turning on my bed, I decided to stop thinking and sleep so that I could wake up early and go to the office. 

Ping!

I open one eye to check my phone. A smile forms on my lips, it helps me clear my every doubt.

I wish you were in my arms right now. But that kiss will do for one night. ;P

Goodnight shortcake. 

Dream about me. Me only! -N

I'm giving Nolan a chance even if that breaks me forever. 

*****************************************************************************

My Exams are finally ovverrrrrr..... Yippppiieeeeeee😀😀😀 I am soooooooo haaaapppppppyyyyyyy......😃😃😃😃😃😃

Hope you guys Like the chapter!!✌️ ✌️ (Though I'm not 'that' proud of this chapter

Hope you guys Like the chapter!!✌️ ✌️ (Though I'm not 'that' proud of this chapter.)

Don't forget to... VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE (~^O^)~

Love ya all!!❤️❤️