Chapter Four

"If she doesn't scare the hell out of you a little, challenge you, she is not the one."

Happy Reading!!

Chapter 4- GO Clubbing!

                                             **Aubree's P.O.V**

We entered the Club, it was huge and luxurious. We walked through the crowd making our way towards the bar. Noah wore a white t-shirt underneath the black leather jacket and black jeans and white converse giving him a bad boy look, which was totally opposite of him. With his blond hair and chocolate brown doe eyes, he is too cute and a total sweetheart. On the other side Dee wore an Annora Red satin strappy skater dress which ends above her mid thigh, it complements her natural red hair and sun kissed skin, she paired it with Black Gold Trim strappy High Heel Sandals, not that she required, she was pretty tall with her 5'7 height, whereas, I am 5'3 with pale skin and wore a fitted black open back with sexy lace chiffon mid thigh dress. I let my curly brunette hair down because I was too lazy to do my hairs, I paired my dress with a black sneaker that has white stripes at the end.

Yeah. I'm not a fan of heels. 

(A/N: I suck at describing fashion, don't mind me. I'll be posting the pics of dresses at the end of chapters.)

We finally reached the bar after a lot of struggling with drunken jerks and ordered as per our ritual, which is a large mug of beer. 

"Ready?" Noah said and we nodded concentrating on the glass "The one who lose have to do laundry for a week," He added.

"No... for a month." I piped in.

"OK. Let's do it. I am starting the count." Said Dee and started counting

1...

2...

3...

Go...

We drank our beers, I nearly gulped down the whole mug. I shuddered as the bitter taste passed my throat. My eyes watered as I was gulping large amount at once. I finished my mug and looked to both my side smiling, my grins widen when I realized I was the first one to finish. I jumped off my seat and started my happy dance. 

"Who won? The invincible SuperBree won..." Hiccup "I won..." I sang loudly, dancing.

" I sang loudly, dancing