Chapter Thirty-Two

"There is only one happiness in life to love and to be loved."

Excuse my Mistake!!

Happy Reading!! ✌️

Chapter 32- Tickling!

    **Aubree's POV**

I feel the sun rays on my face and turn around, opening my eyes I see Nolan working intently on his laptop. I don't know how does he manage to look so godly this early, it's so unfair. "Good morning."

His eyes snapped towards me. "Did I woke you up?". I shake my head and sat beside him. "What's the time?"I asked yawning. 

"It's almost 9, you can sleep more if you want." He asked. "No, I don't feel like sleeping anymore." My stomach growls. I looked at him sheepishly. He smiles shaking his head. "What do you wanna eat?" 

"Pancakes." Was my fastest reply. 

He was near the door when he turns around and smirks when he see me gawking at his back. I duck my head down bushing. "I forgot to tell you we are leaving at noon. So you should pack up your things." I nod without looking at him. 

"And one more thing.." He didn't say anything, so I'd to look up. "Don't need to be shy, you can see it everytime you want, it's all yours." He said pointing at his body smirking. I threw a pillow towards him which he dodges skillfully and leaves the room laughing. 

My smile falters as soon as he leaves my sight. I am once again thrown into the nightmare of yesterday's event. I don't know why it always happens to me. 

Nixon wasn't like that before, or was I wrong in understanding him?

  ~~~

Walking into the kitchen I saw Nolan flipping pancakes. "Do you need any help?"

"Nope, I'm almost done. Can you grab me a plate?" I nod.

"This is sooo good.." I moan when I take a bite of pancake. "You really need to stop moaning like that." He says in a strained voice. I can see his eyes dilating and want in them, my face turns red.

Once we were finished with our breakfast, we sit on the couch with Nolan working on his laptop and me lost in my own thoughts. Again I start thinking about Yesterday. I really want to forget everything happened, but I cannot. 

I felt Nolan shaking me. "Yeah?" I stare at him. "You are staring at the black Tv from like last 10mins. What's wrong?"

I gulp. "Nothing, its just about yesterday..." Nolan stiffens beside me. "I-I don't know what would've happened if you haven't arrived at that time. Even thinking about that makes me sick." Nolan wipes a tear that slipped from my eye. 

"I'm sorry. I should have kept an eye on you. I knew he was no good, but then Stella came and we started talking..."He sighs. "T-This is all my fault, everything is my fault." Nolan says with regret in his eyes.

"No, no this wasn't your fault at all. Don't blame yourself." I hug him tight, he hugged back pulling me on his lap. We stayed there like that for a while until I asked the question which was in my head for a long time.

"What were you talking about with Stella?" I asked trying not to sound jealous.

I felt his body vibrate. Pushing him back I glare at him. "What?" He bites his lips to stop himself from laughing. "Are you jealous?" He grins.

I scoff rolling my eyes. Of course, I wouldn't admit it to him. "No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not.