Chapter 4

Olivia's POV

I woke up late today because I know it was the weekend. I looked over the clock as I groan to my self. I look over the time and it was already 10:35 am, ' Wow I was very tired last night' I though to my self as I get up, walking to the bathroom, brushing my teeth. I was planning to take a shower later, I mean it's the weekend, who like to take a shower early in the weekend. I walked downstairs finding my mom sitting on the coffee table all by herself. My dad wasn't really the guy that stay home because he has his job and my dad and my mom were not in the best place right now.

"Morning" I said softly to her, as she turned her head to my direction. "Morning honey! How was your night?" She responds with a grin on her face, WOW!! She is in a good mood today. So I walked over her and sat down next to her. "So what happen with dad? You seem very happy this morning! Tell me everything Mom." Maybe they had makeup sex last night, you never know. I shake my head of my thoughts, nasty enough to hear my parents having sex, I don't want to think about this right now."Your dad and I are going to a trip in France next month. He said that he doesn't want to fight anymore because he love both of us and he doesn't want to lose us, so we planing on going to the trip, only him and I." She smile widely as her cheeks heat up, I smile back to her.

 "That's perfect mom, that will change a lot in the house" I said to her soon her smile turn to a frown, I look at her "What's wrong? What are you worrying about?" I asked her rubbing her arm up and down. "I don't want to leave you alone in this house, you will be all alone, what if something bad happen to you? It will be my fault because I left you alone in this house..." She frown sounded really worried looking down at her feet, yeah I'll miss her but I want her to be happy. I bring her face up with my index. "Mom I will okay, I will ask Abby to come so we could be together if you don't mind, plus you can't miss your trip with dad. We don't wanna lose him, do we?" I said to her looking at her worried face, shaking her head looking up at me.

 "Okay then, go I will be fine Mom." I smile towards her as she smile on return, "Okay! I will go get my suitcase ready! Breakfast is in the fridge" She hugged me tight before walking upstairs " Um... Mom?" She turned her head to face me " For how long you will be leaving?" I asked her as I see the sadness on her face. "For a two month..." She look down as I let out a big sigh walking over to her. " I will miss you mom" I wrap my arm around her tightly as I hug her rubbing her back gently "I will miss you too darling" hugging me back tightly

 I wait for my mom to come downstairs so she can leave, I already call Abby for her to come over to keep me company here, she is in her way over here. Suddenly the bell of the door rang, I told my self that it was Abby but it was to early for her to come. Wonder who is that? I quickly get up as I go open the door. I froze in front of the door, It's was my dad coming to picking up my mom. "H-Hi" I muttered. He look at me with a worried eyes, I didn't even know what do to because him and I didn't really have a relationship as daughter and father, we barely see each other and just because he was so rude to my mom. I hate it him for that, not sure that I actually hate him. I mean he is my father, why would I hate him? He has done bad things but I can't just hate him for that.... Or maybe I can. 

 "Olivi-a?" He said softly. I couldn't resist anymore, next thing I know my arm were wrapped around his neck, hugging him tight, I miss him so much. I hear him cried on my shoulder. "Shhh don't cry dad, it's okay." I said softly to him as I feel him giggle hugging me tight. "I've missed you princess" there is the name he used to called me when he was living here. "I've missed you too Dad." I smiled pulling away from from him gently. I walk into the house after he got in, closing the door behind me. "I'm sorry Olivia..." He said quietly looking down. Can forgive him right now or.? I really don't know what to do. Yes! he was the one that I get mad everyday at but I never though of him saying sorry to me. He have done pretty bad stuff to my mom and I, now he is standing in front of me saying for to me like he mean it. " I didn't mean to do all that to the family, I know you are probably not going to forgive me right now but I will do whatever it take to get both of you back into my life, to get the family back together, just like it want before I did all those shit, I promise to you I will make it up to you" He walk toward me as I slowly take a step back, entwined my fingers together, looking down at my feet. I just couldn't take everything right now, with everything that is going on in school, now this. I can't.

He ran his finger through his hair, as I look up at him. His eyes are red from crying. I am very bad person, I made my own dad cried. " I know I've made a lot of mistake but i want you to know that i am very sorry and I didn't mean all that" He wiped his tears away because they were going to fall on his shirt." I know you can't forgive me right now, but knowing I am very sorry and I will do anything for you, I want to get your forgiveness, and I want to have your love again, Olivia, I want my family back together, so we can go to the beach together and have fun late night just like we did long time ago." 

Great now I was crying, I remember when all of us was going to the beach, having fun we were so happy, they were so happy, they were inseparable and every night we have to play games with each other. We were complete. I want this life again, only one way I can get it is to forgive my dad and forget all the things he has done to us but how do I do that? I can't just forget about all the thing he did to us but I have too if I want us to feel like this again. This family happiness depends on me.

 I walked up to him, wrapping my arm to his neck once again as I cried on his shoulder. "I forgive you dad" I whisper softly so only him can hear me as he tug on my small body tightly. I smile while crying as I see my mom coming down the stairs, she is already in tears, I look at her in awe as she join us in the hug. " I missed this so much, you guys don't know how much I love you guys. " My dad said into my mom hair as she blush crying into his chest as I smile widely. I love how we just stand there crying into each other and say how much we love each other. We are finally back again I love it. I hope nothing change after this, if so I don't know little me will get over it soon.

The door bell breaks up apart as I let out a soft giggle towards both of them while they stayed hugging each other. I walked towards the door and opens it finding tired Abby standing on my porch. "You look so tired, Abby! Are you okay?" I asked her while laughing softly towards her "Yes I'm fine, you woke me up, remember?" She groaned pushing me to walk into the gasping at my parents. "Liv, what is going on? Why are they all over each other?" She asked while pointing at my parents which are laughing as my dad kissed my mom's hair. 

"Oh yeah them. We are back now as a family now." Abby knew everything about my family, she always comforting me when I cried about them fighting. She squeals of happiness and run to me hugging me tightly. "FINALLY!!!" She yelled at my ear causing me to laugh. My parents turns to us as Abby pull away from me. "Oh Mrs. Grey, Mr Grey. I'm happy for you too. Don't have another baby while you guys are on the trip." I can't believe she just told my parents that. I gaps hitting her on the arm as she brush me off. "We'll try not too. But I know I can't keep my hands off of her." My dad said as my mom blushing burring her face into my dad's shirt. I can't believe what's going on right now. "Eww please stop, that's enough." I said covering my ears but it was a bit too late. They all start to laugh at me. "Okay, you too get out so you won't miss your flight" I point at them as I walk to my mom suitcase and hand it to her. We hugged once last time, as I told them that'll miss them and I love them. And they were gone and hopefully this trip is good for them. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

I am really sorry I haven't update for days, I was really busy with school and stuff, If I made you wait I am so sorryyyyyy

Don't forget to vote and comment of what you think of it. It will mean the world to me 

all the love xx

 take care of your beautiful faces

love you so much :)                  

twitter: @gatoradematt

Instagram: @kmscoralie