Chapter 5

Abby's POV

Olivia's family are so cool, if that was my family I said those words to, I'll probably be getting yelled at or get slapped. I just pretend to be someone else at school but at my house I'm just a saint, it's a living hell on Earth, I hate it so much. Every time I meet her family I get a bit jealous of how they are with her or even how they treat her but anyway. As soon her parents left for their trip. I don't where they're going, though. I'll found out soon. Olivia and I walking towards her room. " Your parents are so happy, I love seeing you and them this happy, you know." I smile towards her while sitting down on her bed as she smiles over to me on return "I know right. I forgave my dad for everything and I'm starting to feel better about everything that's happening in my life right now." She looked down at her fingers as I get up from the bed and walk over to her wrapping my arms around her small body.

I'm always here for her and she is always here for me, she knows everything about me. Well mostly everything, there is things I am ashamed of and never mentioned to anyone. "Tell me what happened? I'm here for you" I whisper to her through her long blonde hair. She nods her pulling away from our hug and walked towards her bed sitting down as she crossed her legs over the bed. I walked up to her sitting on the floor in front of her. "It's about what happened at school yesterday..." I knew it has to do with that, it was all over the school. Even I got some people laughed at me for helping Niall but I pushed them away... Of course.

No one messes with me and my best friend at school. Olivia looked down at her fingers once again, I can tell it's not about that she is worrying about. There is more to it and she needs to tell me now.

"I think... I think I have a crush Niall" She said to me.

Olivia's POV

"You what?!!" Abby yelled at me from the floor she is sitting in. I looked down at her to see her reaction, as I repeat myself again. "I think I have a crush Niall, I'm sure about it yet. But when I helped him and stayed with him in the nursery. I felt really bad and I even apologized for yelling at him the other day. I found myself stayed at the nurse room for the whole time, hoping he will feel okay, I was worrying so much about him." I finally manage to let my feelings out as I take a deep breath when I finished telling her about my feelings about Niall. I'm not really sure about those feelings, I mean I never actually pay attention him until now. He is sweet and all but I'm not sure if I should continue even talking to him because I might get laughed at or even becoming the nerd in the school... That's probably my worst fear.

Abby hasn't said anything yet, she is just looking at me like I'm on drugs or something. "I can't believe what you're telling me, Liv. YOU HAVE A CRUSH!!!!!" This is why I love her, she never judges me or anything. "I'm not sure, Abbs. I'm scared, I don't know what to do about it." I said to her while looking into her eyes as she gets up from the floor. "Look, I know why you're scared. You don't want people to laugh at you because you're hanging out with him, and I totally understand but how do you think he feels about it?" She said as she takes a seat next to me. Now I'm really thinking about, Niall really suffered about all of those things that has happened to him at school but no one could actually confront Harry and his friends. He and his friends are the most popular kids in the school, and they are violent. No one could talk to them because they placed everyone below them. But I have to say he was good looking, very hot with his curly Harry. However I don't really pay attention to him, I usually pay attention to Zayn, one of Harry's friends. He is very hot and I've heard he is British, I don't know if that's true. "Olivia??" Abby yelled into my ears bringing me out of my thoughts, I slightly jumped turning my head to look at her.

"Hm..? What did you say?" She raised an eyebrow at me as I shake my head giving me her evil look. "I said, are you counting on talking to him next time you see him?" This is the question I was afraid of. I don't know if I can talk to him in school, but I know I shouldn't care about what people think of me and I know I shouldn't ignore him because deep down somewhere in my heart, I know I care for him. "I don't know Abby, should I?" I asked her while looking at her with worried eyes. "I think you should, Liv. If you truly like him, you shouldn't care about what people think or even said. And you have me, you know I can kick some ass for you." She said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder pulling me into a side hug. "Trust me, I know you can." I let out a small chuckle into her chest, knowing the first thing I'll be doing on Monday morning.