CHAPTER 21: You Both WILL Be Happy.....

RICK

         It's now been a couple of days since Sean was taken.

         There have been no calls, texts or anything from Raymond and his guys.   

         Don't get me wrong. It doesn't mean that we have been sitting around waiting for him to make the next move.

         No, I prefer to get shit done as soon as possible. So I've had Trey call up the guys and have them grab all the guns and weapons that they could find and bring them back here to then go over the plan on how we plan to do this.

        However, there's a problem with all of this. Cause I'm trying to convince for Liz to stay here. But she insists on coming. Which I understand cause it's her brother. But I can't risk losing her. And I know guys like Raymond, he just wants her, not Sean.

       The only reason that Raymond wants Sean, is cause he is a big part of Liz's life.

        While we were going over the plans in what all we were going to be doing in taking him down and everything, I had Liz sit in on the discussions and also showed her everything. Including a not so risky part she can play in the plan.

         We were going to get Sean back, no matter what.

*****************************************

RAYMOND

         I had originally intended on getting both Sean and Liz at the same time. However, that didn't happen.

          Now though, it seems as if I will get my chance to not only get Liz back, but to kill Rick.

           Since it's been awhile since I've last seen Sean, I'm finding out quickly that kids can be extremely annoying.

           I will give it to Sean though, that he's a fighter for his age. Pretty brave if you ask me.

           I had the guys put the kid in a bedroom that was on the second floor and had a couple of my guys sitting outside the door, keeping an eye and ear out for him.

           While he was locked upstairs, I was talking with my right hand man, Jackson, who also happened to be the guy I had sent to talk with Liz that day of Sean's birthday.

          "I know Rick will come. Wendy has guarantees it and I know for sure that Liz will come with him as well. So we stick to the plan we had before. Then once I have her, I want the guys to have Sean already in the car and ready to leave. We will go to the private jet right after I kill Rick and his men." I tell Jackson.

           "Sounds like a good plan boss. But, why her? What is it about this girl that you feel you can't live without her? I mean, it's not like she's rich or anything. And you hate kids." He points out to me.

           "Yeah well, it isn't really about her as much as it's about revenge against Rick. He's the president of a MC that I wanted to be the president of. But he just had to take it away from me. The one thing that I wanted and that fucker took it away from me. So then I killed his parents. Though I felt at the time I did him a favor since they were both assholes." I began to explain.

           "So let me get this straight, you are going after your cousin cause he became a president of a club you wanted to be the boss of? Really?" He says to me.

           "You wouldn't understand. There's more to it than you think. And besides, I don't need to tell you shit. It's nobody else's fucking business." I tell him.

            "I was just asking. You don't need to be acting like a bitch." Jackson said to me under his breath.

           I just shook my head as I didn't want to deal with his bullshit right now. So I just ended up walking away and headed upstairs to talk with Sean.

           Which as soon as I walked into the room and shut the door behind me, I began to walk a little closer towards him.

           "Those zipties too tight?" I ask Sean as he's sitting on a chair in the middle of the room and both his ankles are ziptied to the legs of the chair while his wrists are ziptied to the arms of the chair.

           "If you cared how tight they were, you wouldn't have done it in the first place." He says to me.

           "True." I reply. "Are you hungry or thirsty?" I ask him.

          "I know you're not really a nice person. My sister is with Rick and he is going to kick your butt so bad when he get's a hold of you." Sean tells me with a smirk.

          "Is that so?" I chuckled. "Well not if I kill him first." I tell him.

          I then notice Sean have a fearful look on his face and he starts to look worried.

          "You can't kill him. And my sister will never be with you." Sean fires back at me.

          "We'll see little man. But don't worry, you and your sister will be really happy when you see how good I treat you guys." I tell him with a smirk.

          I then turn and start to head out the door when I stop and turn back to look at him for a brief moment and say, "Your sister IS gonna be mine. And you both WILL be happy. " I tell him one last time before heading out the room and my guys, shutting the door behind me.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :) Also, the fighting will begin in the next chapter! :);)