|8|

India

August and I haven't spoken for the past week and it's somewhat hurting me. I just can't believe he would say that to me and he expected me to kiss his ass. He still goes missing and shows up when he wants to and I thought about what Tiffany said and just pop up on him but I should be able to trust him. I would never think August would cheat but the way everything has been lately it was the only thing. I was knocked out my thoughts by Chris walking in with CJ and Roy in his arms.

"CJ is fussy and Roy wanted you" he said sitting next to me.

"It's time for him to eat, where is Paris?" I asked.

"I just put her down for a nap" he replied.

I nodded and just continued thinking while feeding CJ. I guess Chris noticed cause he looked at me and shook his head.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing" I said knowing I'm lying.

"I'm not stupid I know when something is wrong with you and your face is showing it so speak up.

"Seriously nothing just thinking about life and how it's been" I said.

"Don't think about it to much but all I can say is your a strong woman who puts up with people shit and needs to start speaking up. Talk to him" he said standing up with Roy.

I nodded and watched him walk away. I looked down at CJ and starred in his pretty hazel eyes as he ate. Soon falling asleep I put him in his little bed and went upstairs to check on Paris. As I walked in her room I noticed her sitting up playing with her bear that Chris got her. I smiled and picked her up, we walked downstairs and saw Chris playing with Roy on the couch. I sat on the other couch with Paris who climbed out my lap and went to play with them. I smiled as I watched them beat up Chris and then August walked in making my smile go away. He looked at us and went straight upstairs. I got up and followed him upstairs, I walked in my room seeing him undress. He threw his clothes in the hamper and went in the bathroom ignoring me. I walked over the hamper and pulled his clothes out. Soon as I picked up his shirt I smelled the perfume. I shook my head throwing his shit back in the hamper and walking in the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and he was in the shower. I opened the shower door and got distracted for a quick second but snapped out of it.

"Who is she?" I said

"What are you talking about now?" he asked playing dumb.

"I'm not fucking stupid, so who is she?" I asked again.

"Ion know what you talking about yo" he said turning his back towards me.

"August I'm seriously not playing right now, you got fucking hickeys and shit on your neck" I said getting mad.

I couldn't deal with this again, I noticed I started shaking with anger so I walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed. He soon walked out like nothing was wrong.

"Who is she?" I asked again.

"You keep asking me the same shit and you gone get the same answer" he said.

I looked up and noticed his back and I don't know what happen next but next thing you know Chris was holding me...well restraining me. I was sitting there in Chris arms trying to break free with tears going down my face as August was pissed and getting dressed.

"YOU CAN GO STAY WITH THAT BITCH SINCE YOU LOVE BEING WITH HER INSTEAD OF YOUR FUCKING FAMILY!" I screamed while Chris was trying to calm me down.

"You're fucking crazy" August said.

"Fuck you!" I said.

August walked out with his duffel and soon as I heard the front door slam I broke down in his arms. He was trying to calm me down but it really wasn't working. All the anger and emotions I had was starting to come out and I couldn't contain it. The anger from being cheated on by Chris was showing and it wasn't even because of Chris but just because I was being cheated on again. I just lost our child and your going to do this and it just wasn't sitting right with me. Soon I was okay and I told Chris I was going out to clear my head but I wasn't. I got in my car with thoughts racing through my head. I plugged in the location where August was at and soon arrived at the hotel. I went up to the front desk asking where he was staying and they told me since I said I was his wife. I soon was at room 213 and knocked real hard covering the peep hole. I heard a female voice and instantly my anger came back. They asked who is it and I said room service.

"Were fine" she said but I knocked again.

Soon as I noticed the door open I pushed it  hitting her hard. I walked in seeing her with her hand on her nose. I then noticed I seen her before and remember she was the girl from the mall. Next thing you know I was whopping her ass and August was trying to get me off her but I started fighting him. Soon I stopped and just knew I looked crazy. He was looking at me and I took the ring he got me off and threw it at him.

"Fuck you and have a nice life with that bitch" I said walking out.

I heard him behind me but the elevator closed before he could reach me. I noticed his car in the lot and got my key out. I keyed the car  and got a brick shattering his windshield. I got in my car and was on my way home. When I got home Chris was sitting on the couch like he was waiting for me. He stood up and walked over to me and hugged me hard and I just broke down in his arms. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom laying me on bed. We just laid there as he comfort me while I just cried. I just couldn't believe he would do this and especially to me.