|6|

India POV

It's been 2 months since that little argument me and August had and he's somewhat fixing things. He hangs out with Paris a lot more but me and him are okay right now. He still stays out late and stays at the studio all day.  He's actually going on tour in two days and it's for 3 months. Chris has been great he has a show soon and is excited about it. I told him I would come support him and August I told him I'll be with him the last week of his tour. I was in the pool with the kids. I was holding CJ while the girls were on the shallow end with floats having a blast. Chris was laying on the chair watching. I was smiling because this moment was to cute. Chris then started putting us on snap chat. He even took over mines. August was where he always at. Only have two days to spend time and he wants to be working. He had the nerve to tell me stop complaining because I don't complain when he buys me stuff. That didn't end well. I wouldn't care if his black ass was broke. It's the loyalty and love that matters. I kicked his ass to the guest room that night. I woke up and he was gone. I decided just to say fuck him. I was knock out my thoughts by CJ screaming and laughing. Chris got up and I knew what his ass was about to do so I backed up and he jumped in the pool making a splash. He swam over to us and pick me up bridal style with CJ still in my arms and slowly spun us. He put me down and we started splashing around. He was playing with Roy and Paris when he brung them over to me. I kissed both of them. Chris got out and started barbecuing. I decided to call everyone and make it a little cookout. Soon the family was here and music was playing. My girl Ron walked in here with my baby Dayci and Chris ran to get her with CJ in his arms. Ron son got in the pool and came next to me.

"Girl what's up ?" She asked.

"Nothing really" I said shrugging.

"Where's August?" She asked me.

"Where he's always at" I said shaking my head.

"I don't really see him anymore" she said with a brow raised.

"Shit I don't either" I said lowly.

We kept talking before Chris interrupted.

"Babygirl what you want?" He asked.

Ron smirked at me and I shook my head.

"A burger and some fruit salad" I said knowing I'm probably going to eat more later.

"I got you" he said winking.

He walked to the grill then inside.

"You two are so cute" she said.

"It's not even like that" I said.

"Sure it's not" she said giving me that mhm face.

He brung my plate back out and handed me a pineapple fanta.

"Where you get this from?" I asked.

"I heard you whining for one so I got you a couple they in the fridge and I made sure that no one would touch them" he said.

"Thank you Chrissy pooh" I said knowing he was about to mug me.

"That gay ass name" he said mugging me. 

He said walking away from me laughing.

"Like I said cute" she said smirking.

"Shut up!" I said.

I got out and went to go get my phone from Chris.

"I need my phone" I said to Chris.

"It's in my pocket" he said.

I saw his hands were dirty so I was not going to let him touch my precious phone. I went in his deep ass pockets and searched for my phone.

"That's my dick" he said smirking.

"Shut up!" I said embarrassed.

I grabbed my phone and his and walked to a chair. I decided to call August....

"What do you need now?" He asked.

"For you to come home and spend time with your family. We are having a little cook out"

"I'm busy" he replied.

"I swear on god if you don't get your tall scrawny black ass here right now you won't hear the end of it" I said pissed off.

"Alright I'm on my way" he said.

"Thank you baby" I said.

I said that and hung up. Soon August was here and said hello to everybody and came up to me. I smiled and he bent down to kiss me. He sat in the chair I was sitting in and wrapped his arms around me.

"You get on my nerves woman" he said shaking his head.

"So do you nigga" I said. 

Soon Paris was up under August along with Kaykay and they wouldn't leave his side. August would always be a great father. I walked to Chris who had my fat man in his arms. They were dancing so I joined them. CJ was standing in one spot just bouncing up and down while me and Chris danced with him. Soon it was night and all the kids were asleep in the house with mama Shelia and Joyce. All adults were outside still either in the pool or chairs just talking and laughing it up. I was sitting down with my feet in August lap. We were laughing at family memories while Cha and Ron were in the pool laughing it up. After a couple more hours everybody left so we all went upstairs to get ready for bed. I cleaned up and walked in my room to hear the shower on. I walked into the bathroom to see August in the shower and his head under the water. I stripped from my clothes and opened the shower door and got behind him. Our shower was huge for no reason so I'm pretty sure he didn't know I was in here. I then thought of something so I got closer and pinched his bare ass. He jumped and turn around.

"What the fuck! I told yo ass about that gay shit! Play to fucking much" he said irritated.

I laughed and he kept mugging me. I wrapped my arms around him and he tried to push me off so I walked in front of him. He tried to ignore me but soon as I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing his jaw line and neck. He soon gave in and smashed his lips onto mine then slapped my ass. I moaned and screamed into the kiss. That shit hurt because I'm naked and wet. He tapped my thigh making me jumped up and wrapped my legs and arms around him. I was about to say something before I felt him slip himself into me. After that we was in there till the water was ice cold. Now I'm looking in the mirror at all these fucking hickeys and marks he gave me.

"August look what you did to me" I said pouting.

He came behind me and smiled making me roll my eyes.

"That's art work right there baybeh" he said smirking.

We were still in towels and Aug chest was on full display. It was something about his chest that was so damn attractive. I kissed his chest and looked up at him.

"I love you" he said. 

"love you too" I said.

Only time will tell...