|4|

Chris Pov

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for India. Today was Valentine's Day and me and the kids were making breakfast for her. I was making pancakes while the kids were decorating the cake with sprinkles and other stuff. They were making a mess but I didn't care. CJ was watching his sisters make a mess but laughing. I finished making breakfast and made everyone plates. I cleaned up the mess and cleaned up the girls then grabbed India's gifts. I grabbed CJ and the girls and we walked upstairs. India was sleep so we went in the room and the girls jumped on her. She woke up and saw everything and smiled. The girls gave her a hug and I handed her CJ and her gifts. Her and CJ opened the gifts and its was a cute sight to see. The girls picked out cards and candy while I got her some expensive things. I got her a pair of LV with the matching bag, a $500 gift card to Vickys, and the Balmain dress she forever wanted. After she opened that August walked in with more bags. She smiled and opened her gifts so I walked out with the kids. I gave the kids there Valentine's Day gift which was outfits and candy. I then decided we should all go out. I gave the girls a bath and then CJ and got them dressed. I sat them on my bed and put cartoons on then got myself ready. After I was done I texted India that I had the kids and we all headed to the car. I buckled them in and drove to the mall. Im just going to spoil them today. I was looking like daddy daycare. CJ was quiet in his stroller. The first place we stopped at was Footlocker. I let the girls go pick anything they liked. I watched them pick out stuff while I got a call from Ron. She called to see if I could watch Dayci and of course I said yes. About 35 minutes later she walked in the store and gave me a sleeping Dayci. I had a baby in the stroller. Two walking around and another in my arms. What a lovely way to spend my valentines. As I was in the mall people were smiling and taking pictures like the usual. I got the kids something and made my guards carrying the bags since my hands was full. After about another two hours I got the kids together and left. I went back to the house to see India cooking lunch. She was singing and dancing a little. The kids wobbled in the house while I had CJ in my arms. They all ran to hug India who jumped from being frightened. The smile on her face was huge. I walked in and she smiled and kissed my cheek. I hugged her while she wrapped her arms around my neck. She let go and continued to cook. I took all the stuff upstairs and came back down. The kids were in they chairs eating while CJ was in her arms dancing along with India. I walked over to her and CJ and started dancing to. They kids started dancing to, it was a cute sight. After that we all crashed in my room to watch movies. Mostly Disney movies but we were cool. India was laying on my shoulder while Roy and CJ were up under India and Dayci and Paris were on my chest. After about three hours of movies the kids and India were sleep except CJ. So I stayed up with him. I soon put him to sleep and took a picture. I uploaded it to Instagram and captioned it "My world"

Instantly getting like and comments. I soon fell asleep.

August POV...

I was pulling in my driveway seeing all the lights in the house off. I mentally cursed myself and walked to the door. I was high and a little drunk but not drunk enough for you to notice. I opened the door and walked straight upstairs. I went to my bedroom to go see India but she wasn't in there. I checked all the kids room even the guest and finally went to Chris room. I opened the door to see all them sleep. They looked like one big ass happy family. I shook my head because I'm just leading her straight into his arms and that's not happening. I slowly picked each child up taking them to there rooms and finally went to go pick up India. She just wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered that she missed me. I stripped her and placed her in the bed then showered and went to bed with her.

Next Morning...

I had woke up a little earlier than Chris since he had to take the kids to his moms house. I cooked breakfast and had bought India a gift and flowers placing it next to her in my spot. I had rose petals leading to the bathroom for her to take a hot bath and a robe purposely so she just butt ass naked under it. I had rose petals leading to the kitchen then the balcony. I heard movement upstairs and knew she was awake I finished making breakfast and sat out played down in the Rose covered table. Roses were her favorites. The lights were dimmed and I had orange juice and champagne. After about 30 minutes she came down here in her robe and her curly hair everywhere. Her robe was slightly open giving me a peak her breast. I smiled at her and she blushed.

"What's all this?" She said.

"This is to show my appreciation and also an apology for never being home" I said back.

"August when are we going to get married?" She asked.

"Whenever you want to" I replied.

I looked at her then we ate on the balcony. She was looking to fine I rolled a blunt and watched as the sun shined on her. My baby was truly beautiful. She turned around and smirk. She undid her robe and dropped it. She walked over to me and straddled me. She pulled my dick from my boxers and slowly slid down sending me into shock. She threw her head back then I took over from there

This is mine...