34: Deal With The Devil

A deafening crash followed the loud gunshot and started the chaos

A deafening crash followed the loud gunshot and started the chaos. The lights turned back on as people started screaming and running out of the hall. Lisa was unable to move from her spot as her eyes stayed on the fallen crystal chandelier in the middle of the room. Her head snapped up as masked men with guns flooded inside the banquet, pushing people out of their way and yelling at them.

"LISA! LISA! We need to leave! What are you doing!?" A breathless Jisoo brought her back to reality as Rosé clutched her arm and started pulling her towards the exit.

"Wait! Jenㅡ"

"I'm here, I'm here Liz," a familiar voice said from behind her before holding her shoulder. She breathed a relieved sigh seeing the three safe, but the girls won't calm her racing heart completely. She looked around for her parents, her brother, Jungkook, and the guys.

"Where are the others, wait... are they safe?" She stopped on her tracks and hurriedly searched around.

"What are you doing Liz? Let's go! We need to get you out of here!" Rosé all but yelled. Her desperate tone made her panic more, and was about to follow her when Jennie suddenly cursed.

"Shit, they got my sister," the girl said with wary eyes.

The three turned to where she's looking and indeed, one of the men was harshly pulling her sister by her arm. What shocked her more were BTS and Got7 with Joongki and some security officers all holding guns and pointing at each one of the masked men. But they're clearly outnumbered, there are around thirty of them.

"You guys go, I need to be here," Jennie said with a hard voice.

"Are you out of your mind Jen!?" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Jennie..." Lisa plead, though she admits that she herself wanted to stay. If her suspicions are right; these men are from the Mob, there's a high chance they're here for her.

"You need to leave Lisa, they shouldn't see you. Besides, I think they're here for me so go. Go!" Jennie nearly pushed her with the two and they were about to comply when another gunshot resounded.

"Where do you think you're going?!" The one who seems to be leading the group shouted, making them freeze. "I found the bitch!" He laughingly uttered before removing his mask. The unfamiliar man has platinum blond hair and an edgy look in him. His eyes were fierce and his deep husky voice sends chills in her spine.

"Leave the girls alone Top," Joongki coldly said as the man ㅡ Top ㅡ started walking towards them, still roughly pulling Jiyeon.

"How can I? One of them is the reason I'm here in the first place. You see Lieutenant Jeon, these girls are far from innocent at all! Two of them owe my boss." Once he was standing in front of the four, he suddenly pulled Jiyeon's hair and pointed a gun on her temple.