Werewolf! Mukuro Ikusaba [Danganronpa] x Werewolf! Female Reader (Part 1)

Requested by: 

~Your POV~

"Are you sure this is okay?" I whispered to Mukuro as she led me to her room. It was around midnight now and her household was asleep. She texted me in the middle of the night to come over to her house to see her. 

"I'm sure. Nothing's gonna happen." She said and closed the door behind us once we were in her room. She turns around and pulls me into a tight hug. I relax against her touch and hug her back. "I missed you," She mumbled into my shirt and nuzzled closer.

Mukuro and I have been dating for 2 years now but we kept it a secret because we knew her sister Junko would go crazy if she knew. Lately, Junko has been getting suspicious of us which caused us to distance ourselves away from each other. We didn't meet up at the beginning of school or hang out together during lunch like we used to. We're not even able to look at each other in the eyes.

The reason why Junko would go crazy is that she and I were enemies ever since we were toddlers. I knew these two ever since I was just a child and went I saw Junko shoving and teasing Mukuro, I was the only one who stood up for her. Junko told me I was just an annoying pest getting in the way but I kept my ground. Ever since that day, Mukuro stuck close to me rather than with her sister.

"I missed you too Mukuro but this isn't safe. Especially when it's at your place. What if Junko finds out?" I whispered and buried my face in her hair, taking in her sweet scent. "(Y/N), she's asleep right now. She won't find out anything. I only want you here because I miss you that's all." She said. I didn't argue anymore and just held her in silence.

"Can you stay the night?" She asked. "I don't know if I should. What if she catches me in the morning?" I said. "I can set an alarm for you and you can leave the house before anyone else wakes up." She implied. I knew this wasn't a good idea but another part of me wanted to stay with Mukuro.

I sigh in defeat and nodded. She gives me a small warm smile before setting up the alarm. I flopped on her bed and sighed in exhaustion. Mukuro makes her way next to me and wraps her arms around my torso. I wrapped my arm around her waist, holding her close. I missed her touch so much.

I began to doze off while Mukuro was fast asleep. As my eyes began to shut, I heard Mukuro's door click. My eyes snap back open as I heard the door creak open. I felt my blood run cold as I saw two bright blue sinister eyes shining from the moonlight at the gap of the open door. Those eyes were too horrific to forget. "Ju-Junko... Th-Th-This isn't want it looks like." I stuttered in fear as I pulled away from Mukuro who was still asleep.

Junko walks into the room and closes the door. "Shhhh. You wouldn't want to wake her up would you?" She said coming closer to me, her voice had a hint of hatred and venom. I whimpered as I staggered back into a corner while looking up at her. The room was dark, the moonlight shining through the window was the only source of light in the room. But even with the lack of light, I could still see Junko's evil expression. 

She grabs me by my throat and lifts me up. I felt her hand wrap tightly around my neck and felt her nails dig into my skin. "So all this time, you were dating my sister?" She asked as her nails dug deeper into my skin. I tried to pry her hand off my neck but her grip was too strong. "After you knew that, I despise you. You had the courage to date MY sister?" She snarled and slams me down onto the ground.

I was about to yell out in pain but her hand covers my mouth. I glance over to Mukuro who was asleep. Damn it Mukuro, why do you have to be a heavy sleeper. "You don't deserve shit in this world," Junko whispered in my ear, sending cold shivers down my spine. "I'll teach you a lesson for going out of line." She hissed. She lets go of me and kicks my head so hard it caused me lose conscious. "Mu-Mukuro...." I tried to call out but I passed out.