Celestia Ludenberg [Danganronpa] x Pro Gambler! Female Reader (Lemon)

~Your POV~

I growled as I adjusted my tie. "Fuck," I muttered as I messed up again. I heard soft clicking of heels coming towards my room and stop at my door. "(Y/N), are you ready?" I heard my girlfriend ask. I looked at her and shook my head. "I need help with my tie." I told her.

She smiles and comes over to me. She adjusts my tie perfectly and gave me a peck on the lips. "There it wasn't that hard was it?" She asked. "Oh shut up Celestia," I said and gave her a kiss. She smiles and pulls away. "Hurry up," She instructed me and headed out the door. "Wow, not even a kiss back," I mumbled and followed her.

We headed to the limo and got in to go to the nearest casino. "You do remember what to do right?" Celestia asked me with her old English accent. "Well of course madam," I said, mimicking her accent. She holds back a small giggle and nods. I grinned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "I'll be fine. I've done this a bunch of times and I did learn from the best." I said and smiled at her.

Celestia and I met a few years ago when we were at a casino. We were in a poker match and I ended up winning. She was furious and shocked since she put in a lot of money into the bet and ended up losing. At first, she threatens me to give her back the money she used to bet but I said that I would only hand it back in exchange for some lessons. Even being a pro gambler, Celestia was one of the best people I've played with. She agreed and gave me a few tips on gambling.

But what started out as several lessons turned into daily lessons. I would go to her place every day and play poker or other gambling games with her. But whenever we get tired of playing, we would just talk, watch tv, or have tea. She tells me about her dream of how she wants to live in a big fancy European castle with handsome men who would become her own personal secret service and butlers. 

We got to know each other a lot and I got to know the side of Celestia that no one else knew. I would be lying if I said I didn't develop feelings towards her. I don't usually have a lot of time to get to know girls well enough to make me like them or they just wanted a one night stand. I've only had two one night stands but I stopped since I wasn't enjoying any of it. I didn't like knowing I had sex with someone I never knew and then letting leave the next morning as if it was nothing. You don't know where that person has been or done, it's kinda gross in my opinion. 

I confessed to her by winning a game of poker. I said that if I won, I got to take her out on a date and if I lost, I wouldn't ask again. I won but weeks after that round Celestia told me she lost on purpose so she could go out with me. During our date, I told her how I felt and she told me she felt the same way. We started dating and going to casinos together. The both of us haven't lost one game in 8 months.

Once we arrived at the casino, the driver opens the door for us and we stepped out. Celestia linked her arm with mine and we both walked in. The people at the casino are familiar with us since we come here often. They're used to Celestia's choice of style until the new people who would look at her weirdly.

I made my way to the Blackjack table with her. "Hey (Y/N)," The dealer greeted and smiled. I smiled back and offered Celestia my seat. "You gonna play some Blackjack tonight?" The dealer chuckled. I nodded and grinned. "Yep. Already played Roulette yesterday." I chuckled. 

As people began to gather at the Blackjack table, a drunk guy smirked and sat next to Celestia. "Hey cutie," He hiccuped. I glared at him and kept my arm around her waist while standing next to her. She ignores him and continues to scroll through her phone. I looked at her phone to see her scrolling through our pictures of our vacation. I smiled and rubbed small circles with my thumb on her waist. 

"Aww don't play hard to get~ Come on give me your number girl~" He said and grabbed her wrist. I glared at him and grabbed his wrist then pried it off. "Hands off," I snarled. He glared and pulled his wrist away. "Who the fuck are you?" He scoffed. "I'm her girlfriend," I growled. "Oh, you two are lesbians? That's fucking hot. Hey, I'll pay you guys if you let me watch you have sex. Or even better, let me join in." He said with a smirk.