17.00

'Come on then Reggie. You got something to say?' Said Dave.

Reggie was in a bad way, dry blood on the floor indicated he had not been moved for sometime. His wounds had not been treated and the bruises had come out.

'I've been screaming for you for hours, what time is it?' Said Reggie.

'We've had a day of it, so just... Tell us what you know and maybe we can get those bruises looked at.' said Dave.

'Ok, I heard something before I came in. There's a group planning a major attack on Big Brother.'

'You little bleeder.' Said Mike.

'Remarkably Reggie that actually gets you in more trouble. If you had told me that his morning it would have been of use, but now...'

'But I can tell you where and when.' Reggie managed to open his damaged eye.

Mike leant forward, 'Go on then Reggie, that may be of use.' Dave shot a look to Mike.

'Just let me see my mum one last time.' Said Reggie.

'Yes of course, that can be arranged.' Said Dave.

'It's the ministry of War, they are planning to attack tonight. What time is it?'

'17' said Mike.

'Then the attack has already begun. One of the blokes lives in my building. Allan something.'

Mike and Dave got up to leave.

'But wait, what about my mum?'

'You'll see her soon Reggie, we'll get that arranged.' Said Mike.